SENIOR SAVED FROM DEATH ROW - NEEDS A RIDE HOME

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
ALS

Re: SENIOR SAVED FROM DEATH ROW - NEEDS A RIDE HOME

Post by ALS » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:21 pm

If you'd like, I can be at Shirley/Brookhaven Airport by 10:00am on Sunday morning for pick up.

Al

ALS

Post by ALS » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:28 pm

10:00 am will be fine for pick up.

Al

lcarf
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by lcarf » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:57 pm

10:30 departure from LI on Sunday works on our end - Al please confirm that works with your schedule. Nina - thanks for the offer, I was trying to reduce the amount of time on transport for Biscuit given his age.

ALS

Post by ALS » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:17 pm

10:30 pick up at Brookhaven Airport will be fine. I would appreciate your cell # for contact. I'll be in a blue & white Cessna. Will probably arrive back to NJ after noon due to potential headwinds.

Al

lcarf

Post by lcarf » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:30 pm

I was responding to the other pilot - if 10am is better to depart from Brookhaven we can meet at that time - my phone is 7818566863. Once we confirm the plan I will send an email with all the contact details including the name/number for the person responsible for getting Biscuit to the airport on Sunday. THANK YOU!

ALS

Post by ALS » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:02 am

10:00 am departure from Brookhaven would be preferred so Matt won't need to wait for me at Eagles Nest.
Thanks,
Al

IFDFF1

Post by IFDFF1 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:12 am

Just to confirm:
- Biscuit to arrive at Brookhaven at 9:30AM
- Al will be doing leg 1 from Brookhaven to Eagles Nest (E31) to meet Matt (me) -- Al what is your flying time? aircraft info?
- Matt will meet at Eagles Nest (E31) and return to Frederick, MD (KFDK) at Frederick Flight Center to meet Jennifer (adopter)

Matt Info:
Plane: Cirrus SR20 (Red & White)
Tail: N874T
Cell: (301) 814-2738
Flying time from FDK to E31: ~75 minutes

So when we confirm the first leg, I can confirm my times.

ALS

Post by ALS » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:57 am

I just have a couple of minor corrections:
- Biscuit to arrive at Brookhaven before 10:00AM. I'll need to know exactly where to meet at Brookhaven and with whom.
- 1st leg from Brookhaven (KHWV) to Eagles Nest (31E) should take 75 minutes with an ETA of about noon. We can both monitor 122.75 as we get close if you like.

Al's Info:
Plane: Blue & White Cessna 150H
Tail: N22998
Cell: 201-213-3332

IFDFF1

Post by IFDFF1 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:46 pm

Just wanted to confirm - we're a go for Sunday, assuming the weather that's predicted holds.

Al - I can receive texts, so please feel free to text when taking off. Do you get texts?
My personal email is [email protected] - and I will monitor 122.75 as we get close.

Is biscuit traveling in a crate or should I bring one?

lcarf

Post by lcarf » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:12 pm

Thank you Matt and Al - we are a go for Sunday assuming the weather holds. We will get Biscuit to Brookhaven for a 10am departure. We will not have him crated as I know Al has a crate and Matt you indicated you could bring one.

Departing from Brookhaven we generally meet the pilots at http://www.midislandair.com/COMPANY-INFO/Facilities.php Midisland Air service - it is a small terminal. Here are the specifics of location in relation to the rest of the airport. http://www.midislandair.com/COMPANY-INFO/Locations.php.

The person dropping off is Allison Caruso cell # is 516-459-3927
My phone # is 781-856-6863.

Thank you!