Vinny says "Thank you" to Jerome and PNP!!

Heartwarming photos and videos of our rescued friends.
diamondjoh

Vinny says "Thank you" to Jerome and PNP!!

Post by diamondjoh » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:10 pm

Saturday weather did not cooperate, but pilot Jerome Ficken, of Sullivan, MO, persisted and on Sunday was able to fly 15 week old Cairn Terrier, Vinny, to meet his new parents, Paul and Aggie. Before Jerome, and his wife Rose, gave Vinny a lift in their Cessna 150F they answered questions for a Sullivan Journal reporter about PNP. Col. Potter Cairn Rescue wants to extend a big "Thank You" to the Ficken's and PNP!! We look forward to seeing Jerome, Vinny and PNP in the news!
Vinny meets Jerome.jpg
Vinny meets Jerome.jpg (77.27 KiB) Viewed 644 times
Vinny wanting to explore the hanger (1).jpg
Vinny wanting to explore the hanger (1).jpg (46.79 KiB) Viewed 645 times

pvojtas

Re: Vinny says "Thank you" to Jerome and PNP!!

Post by pvojtas » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:29 pm

I also volunteer for Col Potter Cairn Rescue Network and want to add my thanks to Pilots N Paws and to Jerome. This is our second very successful transport with PnP. We move rescues from puppy mills or owner surrenders to foster homes all over the country, and to have such a great friend and resource in a program like this is just wonderful. On behalf of Cairns in need, thanks from the bottom of our heart!

Pam Vojtas
Volunteer, Col Potter Cairn Rescue Network

"We do not have to wait for heaven to be surrounded by hope, love and
joyfulness. It is here on earth and has four feet."

jules0803

Re: Vinny says "Thank you" to Jerome and PNP!!

Post by jules0803 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:47 pm

I am a volunteer and also the Director of Transports for Col Potter Cairn Rescue Network and my heartfelt thanks goes out to Jerome for his perseverance in getting Vinny to his new home and to all the wonderful volunteers and pilots who are helping move the animals to there destinations. So many times dogs and cats need transport and when the transports are hundreds and hundreds of miles, this wonderful organization has helped to shorten the time the dogs are in crates and cars to get to there next destination. On behalf of Col Potter thank you so very much for everything you do and we look forward to hopefully working with your organization for a long time in the future!!

Julie Rosenau
CPCRN
Transport Director
Neenah, WI