OC --> BOISE, ID. Any1 from St. George area to SLC or Boises

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
ashleymareliuswhite

OC --> BOISE, ID. Any1 from St. George area to SLC or Boises

Post by ashleymareliuswhite » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Hi All!

My name is Ashley and I am a volunteer for Boise Bully Breed Rescue in Boise, ID. We are desperately seeking your assistance in transporting a beautiful American Staffordshire Terrier from the Orange County Shelter in Orange County, Ca. to Boise, Id. His name is Alfie and he and is a year old male, weighs 72 lbs and has a abnormal conformity of his rear leg. Alfie needs a surgery and the rescue would like to accept him to the program and care for his medical needs. Alfie is out of time at the shelter.

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: American Staffordshire Terrier, 72 lbs, ~1 yrs old
Health Condition: Fair. Being transported to Boise and accepted into the Boise Bully Breed Rescue to have medical treatment on a deformity on his rear legs. Great spirited dog, just needs a friendly lift to where his new life can begin!
Vaccinations: UTD
Health Certificate: Will acquire.
Spay/Neutered: Y
Special needs: Yes. A flight would be amazing for Alfie because of his leg deformities, he has a hard time sitting still in one place. Like humans, he likes to move about to keep from getting stiff. If we had to transport through a road vehicle, it could jeopardize his well being.
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: Tracie Sanfelipo or Megan Reed ICARE Rescue - OC
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Ashley Marelius White or Cathleen Catti - Boise Bully Breed Rescue, Boise ID
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): BBBR's contact number for this transport is 360-402-7407 for Ashley or 208-713-1818 for Cathleen
Are you a 501c3: Yes.

Please please PLEASE do not hesitate to email me at [email protected] with any questions. We so appreciate all you do!

Ashley Marelius White
Last edited by ashleymareliuswhite on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

MSerrano

Re: Ride Needed from Orange County CA to Boise, ID!

Post by MSerrano » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:15 pm

I could help with a flight from Orange county to the Fresno area. I am based in Temecula, CA (F70) and could depart from there or an airport in Orange county. I am available on W,T,F until the end of April when my days off switch to F,S,S. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance. 619-933-0181

ashleymareliuswhite

Re: Ride Needed from Orange County CA to Boise, ID!

Post by ashleymareliuswhite » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:22 pm

You rock, Mike!! Will personally contact you when we get it other takers. Thanks a million!

DTBorden
Zip Code: 59864
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: 7S0
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Ride Needed from Orange County CA to Boise ID- Fresno -

Post by DTBorden » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:33 pm

Who is your transport coordinator?

ashleymareliuswhite

Post by ashleymareliuswhite » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:47 pm

Well it's me for this trip. This is only our second time using the site. Am I missing anything? Apologies if so!

ashleymareliuswhite

Post by ashleymareliuswhite » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:45 pm

Hi everyone! So I have someone who can drive him from OC to St. George. Can anyone do a flight from St. George area to Salt Lake City or Boise??

velo

Re: OC --> BOISE, ID. Any1 from St. George area to SLC or Bo

Post by velo » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:43 pm

I can fly from Salt Lake (Bountiful) to Boise. I might be able to fly from St George to Boise.

ashleymareliuswhite

Post by ashleymareliuswhite » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:27 pm

That would be so very amazing! What's the likeliness of St. George to Boise on Monday?? At this point we don't have anyone from St. George to SLC.

velo

Post by velo » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:12 pm

Weather permitting I could fly on Tuesday or Saturday.

ashleymareliuswhite

Post by ashleymareliuswhite » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:28 pm

Thanks everyone for your offers!! We got this little guy coming tomorrow morning to Boise :)