FILLED via PNP Burns Flat, OK - Denver, CO - mom/babies

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
GetMeTherePlease

FILLED via PNP Burns Flat, OK - Denver, CO - mom/babies

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:50 pm

UPDATE June 19

Dave W is going to go to Burns Flat and pick up the momma and her babies. This is wonderful news!! Terry Lynn works so hard in this rural area to save the dogs and since she has been the advocate for these dogs NONE have died..............This is truly wonderful news this momma will get the care she needs and her and her babies will find a great home

HI PNP Pilots
I got an URGENT plea from a wonderful woman in rural OK that tries her best to save the furkids. She is in dire need of getting a Starving Mom and her babies to a rescue in Denver, CO ASAP she is willing to drive as far as Santa Fe, NM if needed. Can any of you help???

This is what Terry Wrote:

RETRIEVER RESCUE OF COLORADO HAS OFFERED TO TAKE THIS POOR, STARVED MOMMA AND HER 4 BABIES INTO THEIR RESCUE...
I AM SENDING A DOG TO SANTA FE SUNDAY...
SO, WHAT I AM ASKING IS THIS...
IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN OVER NIGHT THIS LITTLE FAMILY IN THE SANTA FE AREA ON SUNDAY...THEN, I NEED HELP GETTING THEM UP TO DENVER ON MONDAY...
IF YOU CAN HELP, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP...THEY REALLY NEED OUT OF HERE...THIS POOR MOMMA NEEDS SOME SPECIAL CARE...
THANKS,
TERRY LYNN
[email protected]
580-330-1459

Please let Terry know if you can assist and from where

Thanks
Cheryl
Roads of Hope
Animal Rescue Transport
[email protected]
512-803-2069
Attachments
starving2.jpg
Starving Mom
starving2.jpg (44.42 KiB) Viewed 470 times
Last edited by GetMeTherePlease on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

flyhy
Zip Code: 80403
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KBJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: URG Burns Flat, OK or Santa Fe, NM - Denver, CO - mom/babies

Post by flyhy » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:30 pm

I might be able to help. I have an airplane on Thursday for sure and will try to schedule something on Monday (but all the airplanes are booked up right now). I fly out of Denver and could pick them up in Santa Fe. So if you can find a temp foster in Santa Fe until Thursday ( or Monday if very lucky), I can do it.

Dave W

GetMeTherePlease

Re: URG Burns Flat, OK or Santa Fe, NM - Denver, CO - mom/babies

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:41 pm

Hi Dave
I sent you a reply offline Cc'ing the person who needs the help. Thank you so much I hope that we can get this worked out .......... ;0)

flyhy
Zip Code: 80403
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KBJC

Re: FILLED via PNP Burns Flat, OK - Denver, CO - mom/babies

Post by flyhy » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:57 am

My wife Suzanne and I flew "Angel" and her babies to Denver yesterday. The flight went perfectly, and they are all in good hands now with Ruthann and the wonderful folks at Retriever Rescue of Colorado. Thanks, Terry for saving this momma and her pups!

Dave W

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No

Re: FILLED via PNP Burns Flat, OK - Denver, CO - mom/babies

Post by admin » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:15 am

flyhy wrote:My wife Suzanne and I flew "Angel" and her babies to Denver yesterday. The flight went perfectly, and they are all in good hands now with Ruthann and the wonderful folks at Retriever Rescue of Colorado. Thanks, Terry for saving this momma and her pups!
Dave W
Thank you Dave and Suzanne! Angel is such an appropriate name for this mama, and now as you said she has a safe place and so do her pups! Photos of your transport please to [email protected]!

Great job everyone!

Debi