Tiny Beagle Morehead, KY to State College, PA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Sue KY

Re: Tiny Beagle Morehead, KY to State College, PA

Post by Sue KY » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:21 am

Scott and Rich,

Let me know if I need to contact pals in Morgantown to hold Ally between flights. I can do my best to find a beagle sitter.

Sue

bigairh20

Post by bigairh20 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:55 am

does anybody need me to fly a leg, from pittsburgh to state college or wherever to wherever, I can fly early in the day, the earlier the better...4125512689 thanks Pittsburgh Aviation Animal Rescue Team

rahansen11
Zip Code: 95492
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KSTS
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by rahansen11 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:59 am

Ideally, if there is someone who can look after her briefly in Morgantown that's likely best. I realistically won't be arriving into Morgantown until 3:30-4PM, and I know Scott said 3 PM was his absolute latest. I certainly can try my best to be there by 3, but if there's someone who can watch her, then Scott can fly in at a time that is better for him, and I won't have to worry about trying eveything possible to be there by 3.

If there isn't anyone to watch her for a bit, then I will certainly do eveything possible to be there at three.

Thanks,

-Rich-
R. Hansen
PA-34-220T
IFR

Sue KY

Post by Sue KY » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:09 pm

Rich - I got an email from another pilot who could meet earlier in the day but have not seen post on this forum. Should we move to email?

Sue

bigairh20

Post by bigairh20 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:02 pm

not sure if my last post went through...my cell is 4125512689...if the leg one pilot would be willing to go to KAGC instead, allegheny county in pittsburgh, we can meet as early as possible...8am or whenever...my email is [email protected] let me know and we can certainly make that second leg easier for everybody
brad

sgpa

Post by sgpa » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:07 pm

I would rather not get there THAT early, but 11 or 12 would be ideal if you could do that...

Scott

bigairh20

Post by bigairh20 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:31 pm

can you do any earlier than 11...we have a group function in the afternoon that I would like to be back for...let me know how early before we lock this one in...if it doesn't work out this time, keep us in mind for future flights, we would love to fly for you all

sgpa

Post by sgpa » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:45 pm

I think maybe I should try to get to Morgantown around 3:30 to meet Rich, as I have a late night Saturday and really don't want to have to get up too early on a Sunday. Rich, would 3:30 be better for you?

bigairh20

Post by bigairh20 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:17 pm

call my cell if anybody changes their minds...thanks

rahansen11
Zip Code: 95492
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KSTS
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by rahansen11 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:05 pm

3:30 should work well for me, if that works for you, Scott.

If for any reason, you want to, or need to have the handoff earlier with the pilot from AGC, then I'll step aside, and act as a backup, if necessary, since I'll be headed to MGW anyway.

Thanks,

-Rich-
R. Hansen
PA-34-220T
IFR