747pilot wrote:If the weather is as forecast, I can get the pups to Blacksburg on Saturday.
PNP - TN
bigbrent88 wrote:I may be able to offer transport for part of the final leg. I fly out of Manassas and could meet near or before Frederick and fly to a halfway airport between here and Schenectady, somewhere in PA or near NYC would work. Also, are these pups coming with their own kennels?
Registered users: Ahrefs [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], FureverHomeDogRescue, Google [Bot], kelarson, RickG