Rescued Bloodhound Puppy Needing Transport

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

Re: Rescued Bloodhound Puppy Needing Transport

Postby cwbysonlyangel on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:41 pm

Thank you guys so much, Chris, you and Sam have done such a wonderful thing today for us. "Georgia" is in her new home safely and has her first training lesson Friday!
Thank you both for taking such wonderful care of her on her long ride home! My thoughts and prayers are with you both Always! Fly Safe!
cwbysonlyangel

Re: Rescued Bloodhound Puppy Needing Transport

Postby admin on Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:48 am

cwbysonlyangel wrote:Thank you guys so much, Chris, you and Sam have done such a wonderful thing today for us. "Georgia" is in her new home safely and has her first training lesson Friday!
Thank you both for taking such wonderful care of her on her long ride home! My thoughts and prayers are with you both Always! Fly Safe!

Wonderful news that this little one is going on to do so much good in her life! Chris, Sam and others, photos please to castle_ridge@msn.com I know, my mantra, pictures please, photos please, story please :D

Debi
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to "DONE" Transports Complete