Commercial transport request Ont to ATL urgently needed!

This forum is for Corporate pilots, flight attendants and airline personnel who would like to offer assistance in transporting rescue animals.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Commercial transport request Ont to ATL urgently needed!

Postby ladyo on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:01 am

I still have lots of love to give and share please help me go home
mrb.jpg (7.24 KiB) Viewed 18 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1JZQH5hnTU

Mr. Bigglesworth is a 16 year old cat that has lovingly been cared for from many a tenant in the apartment complex he choose as home for all these years. Yes Mr. Bigglesworth is a stray. However as he has matured he has developed Feline Dementia and there are some very NOT so nice tenants that have threatened to kill him. We have temporarily rescued him from that but he can't stay in the apartments as the complaints are causing issues. I have pet insurance and a warm loving home just need assistance to get him from Califirnia to Georgia. He is a 16 year old cat that has lovingly been cared for from many a tenant in the apartment complex he choose as home for all these years. Yes Mr. Bigglesworth is a stray. However as he has matured he has developed Feline Dementia and there are some very NOT so nice tenants that have threatened to kill him. We have temporarily rescued him from that but he can't stay in the apartments as the complaints are causing issues. I have pet insurance and a warm loving home just need assistance to get him from California to Georgia. He has a Facebook page and a Youtube page and I am trying as hard as I can to get him here.. He will be seeing the Vet next week to get another check up, and a grooming so he can be healthy and handsome for travel.. I know this is an unusual case, and my Friend Marcia Taylor recommended this because you have helped her sister with many dog rescues.. I appreciate your time and the opportunity to post here.. Thank you ever so much.

Denise Oleesky
email: oleeskyd@gmail.com
ladyo

Return to Commercial Aviation Personnel Transport Offers