Transport needed from KLBG to KLVK 4/27

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
BeechDuchess

Transport needed from KLBG to KLVK 4/27

Post by BeechDuchess » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:36 pm

Number of animals being transported: One
Breeds, weight, age: Miniature Pinscher
Health Condition:Excellent
Heart worm Status: ?
Vaccinations: current
Health Certificate: pending, she was vetted on 4/23 when she was spayed
Spay/Neutered: spayed 4/23/13
Special needs: 6 month old puppy
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Small PAWS 4 Rescue
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Adrianne Jonas (Jaski) (Pilots N Paws member) forever home
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): [email protected] 707-225-7880
Are you a 501c3: I am not but do belong to PNP
Additional Info/situation: This puppy bitch was pulled from the San Bernadino Shelter on Tuesday 4/23/13 for me by Small Paws 4 Rescue. She is currently in Laguna Hills with a foster. I am hoping that there is room on the scheduled charity flights scheduled for 4/27 from KLBG to KLVK. (My home airport is KAPC if anyone plans to fly to Napa for the weekend) PLEASE let me know if this is doable. Thank you so much!
Last edited by BeechDuchess on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kimbaair
Zip Code: 95667
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: 01CL
Distance willing to fly one way: 300

Re: Transport needed from KLBG to KLVK 4/27

Post by kimbaair » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:12 am

Unfortunatly I can't fly this weekend but if someone could get her to Bakersfield or Fresno I'm available Monday or Tuesday the 29th or 30th to get her to LVK
Kim
Kim Purcell
G35 Bonanza, C170A
530-409-2357

Sundance

Post by Sundance » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:18 am

PnP is hosting a large fly-out event on Saturday. Originating in Long Beach, the pilots will fly to Fresno to rendezvous with a group of NorCal pilots who will continue to Redding. Perhaps you can arrange for your dog to come out of Long Beach...

Sundance

BeechDuchess

Post by BeechDuchess » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:59 pm

Thanks! I am working on it. Have been in touch with Debi and Michelle. Won't know for sure until tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
Last edited by BeechDuchess on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ladyflier
Zip Code: 94571
Foster?: Yes
Airport identifier: O88
Distance willing to fly one way: 100

Post by Ladyflier » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:19 pm

I am planning Fresno, quick stop in Rio Vista, and continue on to Redding. Check with Jason and see who is taking what animals. Or possibly another pilot will fly Fresno Livermore. Contact Stacy Farland, pnp pilot 707 374-0081.
Sue Clark
Rio Vista, Ca.
[email protected]
Pilot transporter/Rescue coordinator
925 997-4778 txt ok

BeechDuchess

Post by BeechDuchess » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Sue, are you picking up in Fresno or flying from KLGB to Fresno. I am at work. My mobile is just about out if juice. I wll call Stacey when I arrive home this evening. Thanks so much for your info!
Last edited by BeechDuchess on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PilotChip
Zip Code: 92026
Foster?: No
Airport identifier: KCRQ
Distance willing to fly one way: 200

Post by PilotChip » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:33 pm

I have one pilot flying to LVK Saturday. I think he might be able to fit it in a small crate or kennel cab.
Jason Chipkin | San Diego, CA | Flight Tracker: CMF01
Serving Southern California, Nevada and Arizona

BeechDuchess

Post by BeechDuchess » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:00 am

Thanks Jason! I have sent you and email. And cc'd to both Michelle who is working with this transport Debi here in pnp and also Judy, who is admin with [email protected] The dog I'm hoping to have transported is currently fostered in Laguna Hills. She was pulled from the SBC shelter this past Tuesday. Was vetted and spayed on Wednesday.

Since I am trying to coordinate this with Judy at the above email address, (http://www.littlepaws4rescue.com or org I don't recall....) I am trying to keep her apprised as you can understand. Littlepaws4 is physically located in Washington State so she is not very familiar with some the distances involved i.e. the distance between Santa Maria and Napa for example.

I am hopeful this will work out for little Scarlett so she won't have to spend hours in a car en route to Northern California.

If you ever consider flying up to KAPC on a Saturday, let me know and I am happy to give you a tour of the Napa Valley.

I don't know what sort of plane you have. My husband is president of the BeechAeroClub. Their next National fly-in will be in Virginia Beech in the early fall/late summer 2013. We keep a Duchess hangared at KAPC.

Kindest regards,

Adrianne Jonas (Jaski)
Last edited by BeechDuchess on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PilotChip
Zip Code: 92026
Foster?: No
Airport identifier: KCRQ
Distance willing to fly one way: 200

Post by PilotChip » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:26 am

I received your emails and will be responding privately.

However, we have a high demand from LGB to FAT and half of that continuing on from FAT to RDD..SO..the LVK pilot on his own leg might be maxed out at this point.

If there are any other pilots free for this leg please jump in!
Jason Chipkin | San Diego, CA | Flight Tracker: CMF01
Serving Southern California, Nevada and Arizona

MSerrano

Post by MSerrano » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:12 am

Just spoke with Jason via email and I can probably do the Long Beach to Livermore flight. Just waiting to hear back from him.