Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: English Mastiff mix, weight to come tomorrow, 2 years old
Health Condition: Excellent
Heart worm Status: Unknown
Vaccinations: None (shelter doesn't vaccinate)
Health Certificate: Not needed - intrastate
Spay/Neutered: No (shelter doesn't spay)
Special needs: None
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: Paris Animal Control
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: San Antonio SPCA
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Jerry Dunham, firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a 501c3: Yes
Louise has been in this kill shelter too long and is in danger. We thought an adopter was interested in her this past weekend, but he hasn't come back, and there's no one else. Louise is scared and miserable, and we want to get her out before the shelter decides she's next to be put down.
Louise is available now, but if the shelter knows we're moving her this weekend they won't kill her. We'll take transport whenever the weatherman gives us his permission. I'll post Louise's weight tomorrow when the shelter sends it.
I'm working on ground transport in parallel. I have transport from Paris to Dallas, but have been unable to find anyone to bring her south. If you would prefer to fly from a Dallas-area airport rather than all the way from Paris, we can do that.
Thank you for all you do for the homeless animals.