One pilot needed for the hooligans 5/4 CRW~JVY (or LOU)

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Liza007
Zip Code: 02563
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Airport identifier: 2B1
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

One pilot needed for the hooligans 5/4 CRW~JVY (or LOU)

Post by Liza007 » Wed May 01, 2013 8:08 pm

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TRANSPORT HAS BEEN RE ROUTED IN ORDER TO MEET A PILOT IN THE LOUISVILLE AREA DUE TO DEPART TO KANSAS SUNDAY MORNING...
the girls are originating in VA and will be continuing to KS.. as long as I can get them to Louisville that is LOL

As I do not always receive notifications of postings here.. **Please email me at [email protected] and refer to CHICKENS TRANSPORT in the subject line **VERY helpful for my old gray matter!!

Pilots that are responding here, please also email me at the above address, again, I don't always get notifications of posts here.. I will do my best to periodically update this thread as we go...

Vida and Zoey were caught redhanded in the chicken coop and while the owner of the chickens has a live and let live attitude and Vida and Zoey's owners paid restitution; the state of Virginia has now given 2 choices.

Leave the state or get put down. (true, I confirmed with ACO)

NO one is happy with this, particularly the owner of the chickens.. whose sister just so happens runs a rescue in Scott City. She has agreed to take these two hooligans in.

Please note that NEITHER Zoey or Vida are a threat to humans, but it is highly recommended that pilots leave their poultry at home.
(I have a letter from the ACO confirming that the girls are not a threat, as a matter of fact, she says they're really sweet)

POTENTIAL ROUTE (somewhat flexible of course)
CRW~JVY (Charleston, WV~ Jefferson, IN) <195NM>
or
CRW~LOU (Charleston, WV~Louisville, KY)

As this is a collective effort of multiple pilots, even if a leg has been 'spoken' for I would still need to connect the dots as such;
If you can assist, can you please reply with:
The days you are available to fly
Your home airfield identifier
The leg you can help with or the alternative route that you can assist with?
And given the weather of late: WHAT YOUR REQUIRED MINIMUM IS

Passenger Information:
Vida
Beagle/Jack Russell
30#

Zoey
Beagle/Jack Russell
25#
Traveling with: Health Certificate and vet records, rabies tag, certificate, collar, food for contingency HARNESS AND LEASH

Thank you all so very much for your consideration and thank you all for helping our service men and women and their K9 companions.
Liz Bondarek
transport coordinator
(overtired volunteer)
Last edited by Liza007 on Wed May 08, 2013 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Robin2013

Re: One pilot needed for the hooligans 5/4 CRW~JVY (or LOU)

Post by Robin2013 » Sat May 04, 2013 7:19 pm

My pilot friend and I are in Louisville. We could come get the dog in Charleston and bring her to Louisville. Do you still need a ride?

Robin

Liza007
Zip Code: 02563
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Airport identifier: 2B1
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by Liza007 » Sun May 05, 2013 11:54 am

thank you Robin!

I am all set with these two criminals. As we speak, they are flying into Kansas. I'm sorry that I did not get back to you sooner. I never received notification on your post 'here' I was actually signing in to check it off as 'done'

Thank you so much again for stepping forward

Robin2013

Post by Robin2013 » Sun May 05, 2013 3:16 pm

Ok. Thanks