Puppy needs ride to rescue ASAP!!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
CocosCrewRescue

Re: Puppy needs ride to rescue ASAP!!

Post by CocosCrewRescue » Tue May 14, 2013 1:23 am

I told her its the last change I can accomodate because its not fair to you guys, and whatever time you say in the morning she can have the dogs there.

CocosCrewRescue

Post by CocosCrewRescue » Tue May 14, 2013 1:29 am

Okay her plan would like to meet at 9am at Mercer airport with the babies. You can call me tommorrow if you want. Im working in an ambulance right now

paulcox

Post by paulcox » Tue May 14, 2013 8:48 am

Mercer it is, and depending on winds, I should still get to Lake Anna 1050-1100.

PlaneDriver

Post by PlaneDriver » Tue May 14, 2013 2:32 pm

Ok. Assuming times and winds cooperate its about 1 hour from Lake Anna to GED.

I probably wont file IFR since there is a bunch of restricted areas I have to go around, but I can text someone when I depart and give an approximate ETA.

paulcox

Post by paulcox » Tue May 14, 2013 9:07 pm

Annie, could you confirm we'll still have 6 pups and they'll come with cages? Also cage size? Thanks!

CocosCrewRescue

Post by CocosCrewRescue » Tue May 14, 2013 11:12 pm

I don't have a cage. You're in Winchester right?? I can have someone meet you no sweat. 6 puppies. Lab mix sized 6 weeks old. Will confirm cage tommorrow. Thanks guys!

CocosCrewRescue

Post by CocosCrewRescue » Thu May 16, 2013 11:57 am

Cage now confirmed. Doug, my house is 302 329 9610 when you get an idea of pickup time for sunday please let me know asap. Thank you guys!!

PlaneDriver

Post by PlaneDriver » Thu May 16, 2013 1:31 pm

Approximately 12:30 assuming everyone is running on time.

Please send the dimensions of the cage, cargo space is limited and I want to make sure it will fit.

paulcox

Post by paulcox » Fri May 17, 2013 1:48 pm

Hi Annie: tried to call you. Carol couldn't make it from WV yesterday with a cage. Is the puppy sender also providing a cage? If not, both Doug and I have some; just let us know either way. Thanks!