URGENT NEED leg1 LAX/Garden Grove TO FAT and leg3 SMF TO MFR

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
sweetbaby28

URGENT NEED leg1 LAX/Garden Grove TO FAT and leg3 SMF TO MFR

Post by sweetbaby28 » Tue May 14, 2013 7:33 am

URGENT NEED TO SCHEDULE ASAP! Hoping to do this around the 25/26th of May!

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age:GERMAN SHEPHERD, 75 POUNDS, 2 1/2 YEARS OLD
Health Condition: HEALTHY BUT THIN
Heart worm Status:NEGATIVE
Vaccinations:DHAPP, RABIES, BORDETELLA
Health Certificate:YES
Spay/Neutered:NEUTERED
Special needs:NONE
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties:

Contact information (publicly viewable on forum):
Are you a 501c3:NO
Additional Info/situation:CHARLIE CAME TO ME AS A FOSTER, HE WAS EXTREMELY EMACIATED. HE STILL HAS A LOT OF WEIGHT TO GAIN BUT LOOKS 100% BETTER THAN WHEN HE FIRST CAME TO ME. HE IS VERY LOVING AND PLAYFUL, LOVES THE CAR AND LOVES PEOPLE AND KIDS, OH AND OTHER DOGS OR CATS. CHARLIE WILL BOLT IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY, HE LIKE TO SITE SEE!!! EVENTUALLY HE WILL LET YOU CATCH HIM TO GO "BYE BYE" IN THE CAR. HE IS GOING TO HIS FURRRREVER HOME ON A 7 ACRE COMPLETELY FENCED IN RANCH. HIS NEW MOM WILL BE GETTING HIM PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED. HE IS MICRO CHIPPED.

HE IS FULLY VETTED WITH HEALTH CERTIFICATE AND RABIES CERTIFICATE. HE CAN BE CRATED OR TETHERED.

May 21-May 25 Being drove in From Columbus, Ohio to LA, California. FILLED BY JENNIFER W/HARMONY PET TRANSPORT

NEED TRANSPORTED May 25/26(airports OR meeting places can be change if needed)

LAX-Los Angeles, CA to FAT-Fresno, CApick up near or close to Garden Grove, CA, not necessarily LAX airport.

FAT-Fresno, Ca to SMF-Sacremento, CA FILLED BY LADYFLIER AND WILL OVERNIGHT

SMF-Sacremento, CA to MFR-Medford, OR

MFR-Medford, OR to RDM/S33-Redmond/Madras, OR FILLED BY SCOTTTAYLOR-OVERNIGHT AND FLY OUT THE 28TH
Attachments
602760_10151155420891105_1962690973_n.jpg
Last edited by sweetbaby28 on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:29 am, edited 11 times in total.

ScottTaylor
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No

Re: URGENT! NEED LAX- LA,CA TO RDM/S33-REDMOND/MADRAS, OR

Post by ScottTaylor » Tue May 14, 2013 1:16 pm

I can't get away Memorial Day Weekend (25,26,27) but if you need me for the Medford to Madras leg after May 27th, or just prior to that weekend, I could get him to his new home. I could foster a few days if needed to fill the gap. I am based near Medford.
Scott Taylor
'73 Cessna 177B

sweetbaby28

Post by sweetbaby28 » Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

ScottTaylor wrote:I can't get away Memorial Day Weekend (25,26,27) but if you need me for the Medford to Madras leg after May 27th, or just prior to that weekend, I could get him to his new home. I could foster a few days if needed to fill the gap. I am based near Medford.
That would be great!!!! This helps immensely! So May 28th you could fly him to Madras? What time of time frame would be good for you?

sweetbaby28

Post by sweetbaby28 » Tue May 14, 2013 11:12 pm

ScottTaylor wrote:I can't get away Memorial Day Weekend (25,26,27) but if you need me for the Medford to Madras leg after May 27th, or just prior to that weekend, I could get him to his new home. I could foster a few days if needed to fill the gap. I am based near Medford.

If someone comes to you can you overnight the 25-28th? I am praying this works out, I have had 2 others fall apart for this dog.

ScottTaylor

Re: URGENT! NEED LAX,CA TO FAT,CA TO SMF,CA TO MFR, OR

Post by ScottTaylor » Tue May 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Allison, I think we can work this out and get him to his home. I'll contact you on your regular email and see if the details can be made to happen.
Scott
Scott Taylor
'73 Cessna 177B

sweetbaby28

Post by sweetbaby28 » Wed May 15, 2013 12:10 am

ScottTaylor wrote:Allison, I think we can work this out and get him to his home. I'll contact you on your regular email and see if the details can be made to happen.
Scott

ok, I am working with Ladyflier out of Sacramento, and she is helping me get Charlie from LAX to Sacramento, Sacramento to Medford. Her email is [email protected]. Please email me your phone number also so that we can coordinate together and communicate.

ScottTaylor

Post by ScottTaylor » Thu May 16, 2013 9:26 am

Hi all,
This nice dog has a ride arranged from Ohio to LA Memorial Day weekend. Ladyflier will take care of him in the Sacramento area and has even offered to drive down to LA and pick him up. It would be great if one or two of you could get him to Ladyflier. I will foster him a day or two because of work, then fly him to Madras from S. Oregon. Are there any of you out there who could do a leg in N & S California? The legs Alison suggests would work well, but we need to get Charlie from LA to Rio Vista, then north to near Medford (preferably 3s4) and then I can get him home!
Thanks!

Scott
[email protected]
541-415-0453
Scott Taylor
'73 Cessna 177B

Ladyflier
Zip Code: 94571
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: O88
Distance willing to fly one way: 100

Re: URGENT NEED leg1 LAX/Garden Grove TO FAT and leg3 SMF TO

Post by Ladyflier » Tue May 21, 2013 12:00 am

Another big dog has shown up on the radar.....older Doberman needing to go to Red Bluff. Jeff can you fit two big dogs? Looks like I will need a really BIG TRUCK....lol. The Dobies normally go to Concord for an overnight, be nice if the boarding facility could handle both for an overnight...I will check.
Sue Clark
Rio Vista, Ca.
[email protected]
Pilot transporter/Rescue coordinator
925 997-4778 txt ok

sweetbaby28

Post by sweetbaby28 » Tue May 21, 2013 4:25 am

Ladyflier wrote:Another big dog has shown up on the radar.....older Doberman needing to go to Red Bluff. Jeff can you fit two big dogs? Looks like I will need a really BIG TRUCK....lol. The Dobies normally go to Concord for an overnight, be nice if the boarding facility could handle both for an overnight...I will check.
You are one amazing person!

Ladyflier
Zip Code: 94571
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: O88
Distance willing to fly one way: 100

Post by Ladyflier » Thu May 23, 2013 12:37 am

Update: Due to the bad weather in OK, Charlie's departure has been delayed. No firm ETA, but I am figuring Tues at the earliest. Gives us some more time to have a SoCal pilot jump in on this one. Even half way will work. A Dobie needs a lift too.
Sue Clark
Rio Vista, Ca.
[email protected]
Pilot transporter/Rescue coordinator
925 997-4778 txt ok