Jonesboro, AR to Kansas City, KS **by Tuesday 5/28**

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Twoby20

Jonesboro, AR to Kansas City, KS **by Tuesday 5/28**

Post by Twoby20 » Wed May 22, 2013 2:16 pm

Number of animals being transported: 7 (or as many as can fit!!!)
Breeds, weight, age: 2 medium labs 5-6 month 35-40 lb each, 1 blonde lab 25 lb, 1 shep mix 25 lb, 1 corgi 20 lb, 1-8 week old lab pup
Health Condition: Good
Heart worm Status: NA
Vaccinations: Current
Health Certificate: Absolutely
Spay/Neutered: Too Young
Special needs: All pups...please keep paws off the ground if possible...
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: Emerald City Pet Shelter, Arkansas, Angie Heringer
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: CARE Rescue, Denver CO (4 pups), and rescues in KC for 2, 1 pup is going to Omaha
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Jessica Jakobe is setting this run up for rescue. Please email me at [email protected] with any questions or concerns
Are you a 501c3: Receiving rescues are yes
Additional Info/situation: These puppies are all at a rescue in Arkansas. She is a halfway home between the shelter, and a rescue that can find homes for these puppies. 4 of these little ones are going to be catching the CARE transport to head to Denver on Wednesday 5/29. We desperately need to get them to Kansas City at this point. If unable to fit all 7, there are 5 that we would love to get north, the 4 going to Denver, and the pup going to Omaha. Thank you so much in advance for your consideration, it is truly appreciated!

Regarding Travel Arrangements, we have determined some can be crated together:
2 Medium Size labs - 1 large crate
2 pups - Smaller Lab and Shep Mix - 1 crate
1 Crate - Corgi
1 Crate - Small Lab Puppy
Last edited by Twoby20 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Twoby20

Re: Jonesboro, AR to Kansas City, KS **by Tuesday 5/28**

Post by Twoby20 » Thu May 23, 2013 12:31 pm

I have updated this run....I just need these 7 puppies from Arkansas to Kansas City. Anyone available???

Twoby20

Post by Twoby20 » Thu May 23, 2013 10:48 pm

I have a driver for Bolivar, MO to Kansas City for. Anytime thus weekend. I just need one pilots! Jonesboro, AR to Bolivar! Thanks all for your consideration!!!

FlyingTrucker
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KTKX
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by FlyingTrucker » Fri May 24, 2013 8:24 pm

HI Jessica, i can help on this weekend out of Missouri, i can p/u at Jonesboro and transport as far as West Plains, MO. ( KUNO ), any further and the round trip would be excessive. There is a pnp pilot out of Bolivar that i worked a mission on with last year; hopefully he will see this or u can try and contact him, i don't remember his name. i think all 7 will fit, i will monitor post for future developments, hopefully we can find some luck this Memorial Weekend... :D :plane:

Twoby20

Post by Twoby20 » Fri May 24, 2013 8:41 pm

Thank you for your response! I did manage to find two drivers to make this happen to meet driver in Springfield on Sunday! Thank you again, I definitely will keep you in mind for next time if that is ok? :-)

FlyingTrucker
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KTKX
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by FlyingTrucker » Fri May 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Ok, glad to hear it, yea keep me in mind.. :plane: