little guy needs ride to rescue!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
CocosCrewRescue

little guy needs ride to rescue!

Post by CocosCrewRescue » Sun May 19, 2013 10:18 am

Number of animals being transported: one
Breeds, weight, age: male, 2, 10 ibs, chinese crested-maltese mix
Health Condition: awesome
Heart worm Status: negative
Vaccinations: utd
Health Certificate: if needed, we will obtain
Spay/Neutered: no (will be done day one in rescue!!)
Special needs: none, he is just very nervous
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Connie Nicols
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Annie, Coco's Crew Rescue
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): 302 329 9610 annie
Are you a 501c3: pending
Additional Info/situation: Huntington airport or surrounding is do-able for leaving. thanks!
Last edited by CocosCrewRescue on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

john.fries

Re: little guy needs ride to rescue!

Post by john.fries » Fri May 24, 2013 12:15 am

With ample notice, If you can get the dog to Mannassas Regional, VA, I can do the final leg to DE as I am based near Baltimore. Weather pending.

CocosCrewRescue

Post by CocosCrewRescue » Sat May 25, 2013 3:09 pm

I will start working on that! Are you available from massassas, anyways? we pull from SC all the time and are always looking for the 2nd leg backup, to get babies home. Let me know? thanks!! - Annie

john.fries

Post by john.fries » Sat May 25, 2013 3:21 pm

I am based out of Tipton Airport near Ft. Meade, MD. The airspace around here is tricky, but I can navigate around the no-fly-zone and get to Manassas in a reasonable amount of time. There are several options when flying in the DC area, each transport would need to be looked at case by case. But if I'm available, I'm always willing.

sidthekid

Post by sidthekid » Thu May 30, 2013 10:53 am

Hi,

I am avail. tomorrow Friday 5/31 for the transport if still needed. I can do the entire trip from WV to NJ.

Sidney
732-995-3363

sidthekid

Post by sidthekid » Thu May 30, 2013 11:10 am

Oops,

Just realized that the dog needs to go to DE. It's not a problem though Georgetown, is kind of close to NJ.

Sidney

CocosCrewRescue

Post by CocosCrewRescue » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:08 pm

Sidney! I am so sorry this didnt come through! I called and left a message. If you are free to do this whole trip you can pick a day and we can make it happen!! thanks! Annie. 302 329 9610

sidthekid

Post by sidthekid » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Annie,

I checked my schedule and I'm pretty sure I can do the trip from WV to DE, next Tuesday 6/18. Let me know if the little guy still needs a ride?
732-995-3363
Sidney

CocosCrewRescue

Post by CocosCrewRescue » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:15 am

That would be amazing. Let me know what time and we can get a pickup done. Thank ou Sidney

sidthekid

Post by sidthekid » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:46 pm

Annie,

are you sending or reciving the dog? Also, are you contacting the other party to meet me at the airport? In WV I will fly into Huntington Tri-State Airport (HTS). In DE I will fly into Georgetown, DE Sussex County Airport (GED). As of now I plan to arrive in WV at about 11am and DE about 2:30pm. This all depends on the weather. As Tuedays approches I will have a better idea of arrival times. Talk to you soon.

Sid