From GSO, NC to Charleston, SC

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Findinggreathomes

From GSO, NC to Charleston, SC

Post by Findinggreathomes » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:15 am

Weeziepnp.jpg
Number of animals being transported:1
Breeds, weight, age: Weezie, Female Bichon Frise, 19 lbs, 3 years old
Health Condition: Excellent
Heart worm Status: Negative
Vaccinations: UTD
Health Certificate: yes
Spay/Neutered: Yes
Special needs: N/A
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Robin Manley, Finding Great Homes Rescue, 336-414-1373 or [email protected]
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Roslyn Harris, Adopter, (480)287-4047 cell,(843) 958-4703 work, [email protected]
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum):
Are you a 501c3:
Additional Info/situation: Weezie is available and ready to fly as soon as we have a pilot willing to fly her. Our rescue is very close to either Landmark Aviation or Atlantic Aero in GSO, NC. Thank you for your help in flying Weezie home.
Last edited by Findinggreathomes on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

dkrueger

Re: From GSO, NC to Charleston, SC

Post by dkrueger » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:27 am

I am based in Mt Pleasant and can make this trip when weather allows. I am a VFR pilot and unfortunately the forecast isn't great.

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:41 am

Hi Daniel
Thank you so much for your help. Weezie, the dog is ready to fly as soon as you and the weather are available. I literally live 4 minutes from the airport in GSO so just call me at 336-414-1373 or email me at [email protected] when you think this flight might be doable. If you had to guess, what day looks like the weather will be favorable? In GSO, the sun is out for the first time in a long time - i am hoping it stays that way. Thanks again, Robin

dkrueger

Post by dkrueger » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:38 am

Would tomorrow afternoon work? I am flying to Columbia in the morning for a meeting and I could head North after. Slight chance of rain in Charleston for the afternoon, but it looks like it can work.

dkrueger

Post by dkrueger » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:39 am

Would tomorrow afternoon work? I am flying to Columbia in the morning for a meeting and I could head North after. Slight chance of rain in Charleston for the afternoon, but it looks like it can work. My number is (843) 576-9119

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:41 am

Yes, it would work beautifully. Perfect! Just tell me what time you would like me to meet you at the airport. Thank you so much.