Leg #2 of 2 Transport from Rock Hill, SC to GSO, NC

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Findinggreathomes

Leg #2 of 2 Transport from Rock Hill, SC to GSO, NC

Post by Findinggreathomes » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:01 am

BufordGAMaleYorkie.jpg
Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: Male, Yorkie, 2 years old, 6 lbs
Health Condition: Excellent
Heart worm Status: Negative
Vaccinations: UTD
Health Certificate: Yes
Spay/Neutered: Yes
Special needs: N/A
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: Andre Daville, 678-602-5420 Bogan Rd, Buford, ga 30519
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Robin Manley 336-414-1373 [email protected]
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum):
Are you a 501c3:
Additional Info/situation: This dog is ready to fly as soon as we have a pilot and good weather to bring him here. He is currently being boarded at Baranik Animal Care in Suwanee, GA where he has been brought up to date on all of his shots, had a hwt and was neutered. We need this dog to end up in Greensboro, NC. This is a 2-leg flight - we are flexible if pilots have other suggestions. Thank you!
Leg#1 from Swanee, GA to Rock Hill, SC
Leg #2 Rock Hill, SC to GSO, NC
Last edited by Findinggreathomes on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cmasiero
Zip Code: 34787
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KISM
Distance willing to fly one way: 300

Re: Leg #2 of 2 Transport from Rock Hill, SC to GSO, NC

Post by cmasiero » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:46 am

Robin,

I live in Charlotte and I have a meeting in Newman GA Saturday afternoon (weather permitting) so I could fly this dog all the way back to GSO on my way back to NC Saturday late afternoon if this help.
Christophe Masiero, IFR
Cardinal 177RG N52944

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:55 am

We'd love to have your help and this Saturday works perfectly. As soon as you can commit for sure, let me know and i will be glad to coordinate with the vet and the folks on the ground in Swanee to get the dog to the aiport on the day/time that you prefer. Thanks a million for your help. Robin Manley 336-414-1373 Thanks again.

cmasiero

Post by cmasiero » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Hi Robin,

My meeting is actually at Atlanta Regional Falcon airport in Peachtree City, a little East of Newman, could this be the airport we use there?

I will PM you my contact information.
Christophe Masiero, IFR
Cardinal 177RG N52944

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:50 pm

I am not trying to be difficult but Peachtree CIty, GA is 1 hr and 25 minutes away from Swanee, GA. The dog is at a vet and i have to rely on the vet staff to take the dog to the airport to meet you. I can't ask them to travel over 3 hrs to do it. This vet doesn't know me. I was contacted by the person who owned the dog, the dog was in trouble and this vet was nice enough to take the dog in and get it vetted and boarded until i could figure out how to get it to NC. Does this mean you can't help us?

gr8kendallga

Post by gr8kendallga » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:50 pm

I might be able to assist from KLKR to KGSO. I fly out of KEQY Monroe. Let me know if you need help.

David

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Hi David
I haven't heard back from Chris yet - At this point, I don't have any committed pilots for this transport - at least for the 1st leg - Would you be able to do the 1st leg from GA to SC? I have a GSO pilot who is willing to fly to SC tomorrow if we can find a pilot. I'm at 336-414-1373. Thanks so much, Robin

cmasiero

Post by cmasiero » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:02 pm

Robin,

I have sent my contact information this morning, please reach out to me (email or cell, the forum is unreliable, I didn't get notification of your note until I actually checked the post itself 5min ago). I prefer dealing with logistical details outside of the board, much more convenient.

No, it doesn't mean I won't help, it means I will have to make a stop North Atlanta and it will add 40min of travel from my time of departure. I assume LZU Gwinnett Co is the closest airport, there is no info on the post. What time does the vet closes on Sat?

David,
I am fine sharing the trip with you and meeting at LKR if you want to do the LKR-GSO leg.
Christophe Masiero, IFR
Cardinal 177RG N52944

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:15 am

Hi Chris
Good morning-

I haven't received your contact info yet but if you would like to email me, you can at [email protected] or call at 336-414-1373. I believe the vet closes at noon on Saturday - I have someone who is willing to pick the dog up and meet you at a nearby airport. I can confirm as soon as I know the time, airport, etc. I appreciate your willingness to help us - I appreciate it very much. Look forward to speaking with you. Robin Manley

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:38 am

Hi Chris + David
I sent you both emails but right now all looks good. Violet, the vet employee where the dog is being boarded, is willing to meet you at the airport on Saturday with the dog. Her number is 678-789-3987.