by lahso on Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:04 pm
Air 51 in Lexington, KY (KLEX) has a fuel discount for PnP/Bluegrass Shih Tzu rescue pilots. If you haven't used Air 51 FBO before (at any airport), they are newer kids on the airport, and go above the norms for customer service.
Madison County, AL (KMDQ) has a fuel discount for PnP pilots.
Odyssey in Asheville, NC (KAVL) allowed the dogs to walk on leash in the FBO, and on the tarmac.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:21 pm
- Last Visit: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Air 51 is very classy, and very dog friendly. We were through there last summer with our Golden Retriever.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:11 pm
- Location: Houston, Texas (KDWH)
- Last Visit: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:40 am
Air 51 at Lexington was bought out by the other FBO, TAC Air, located at the end of Taxiway Charlie. They waived all fees for my recent PnP flight, and were very friendly and accomodating.
- Posts: 239
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:21 pm
- Location: Tiffin, Ohio
- Last Visit: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:36 am
Return to AL
Registered users: Bing [Bot], bolltem, Exabot [Bot], fhfar, Google [Bot], jefferson1, JFellers, JohnC, Kat Winter, MarkofSandhill, Skyhawk599, SParris