Thank you Charlie and Mark. Mark are you concerned about our weather forecast Sunday? I saw this morning thunderstorms expected all day. If Sunday doesn't work out are you guys available any other days? We are able to get Puff on a ground transport to Philly where she will stay with me and I will get her to Cape May to meet up with a flight.
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are
not those of Pilots N Paws. Rescue flights are the responsibility of
the sending and receiving parties and pilots. Pilots N Paws is only an
electronic meeting place for those seeking to make arrangements for
rescue flights. Pilots N Paws does not arrange for rescue flights,
coordinate transports and/or rescue animals. Pilots volunteer their
time and aircraft to the sending and receiving parties, not to Pilots
N Paws. Pilots N Paws is not responsible or liable for the conduct of
any pilots or flights. Compliance with applicable law and the conduct
of flights are the responsibility and liability of the sending and
receiving parties and pilots.