DONE!!LabX pup needs from Central FL to N.E. GA on Sat 11/15

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
PET4TOGRA4

DONE!!LabX pup needs from Central FL to N.E. GA on Sat 11/15

Post by PET4TOGRA4 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:17 pm

Ok, hope we're not complicating things too much here, but here goes! "skyking" has committed to take our Border Collie mix rescue girl, Delaney to her new forever home from here in Marathon, FL keys (KMTH) to Leesburg, FL (KLEE) this Saturday arriving around 10:30am. We have another foster, Savannah - a petite yellow lab mix (26 lbs) about 7 months old who has a forever home waiting for her in N.E. Georgia (Hiawassee, GA). I checked for nearby airports and the closest to the adopter is Blairsville, GA (DZJ) but the new owner is willing to drive so if we could get her anywhere within a reasonable distance, that would be GREAT! N. Atlanta, GA, Greenville, SC would be options. Skyking can travel beyond our Leesburg a bit to shorten the second leg - so perhaps Ocala, FL (KOCF) or Gainesville (KGNV) would work. Can anyone meet us at one of these to handoff Savannah and take her on to one of the NE Georgia locations? Total leg would be around 430 miles. I know this is a short timetable, and if this doesn't work, we can try for a later date. Just thought since we're going to Central Florida anyway with Delaney, we could get Savannah on her way too! Thanks! ~Jill~

skyking
Zip Code: 33043
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KMTH
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: LabX pup needs trans from Central FL to N.E. GA on Sat 11/15

Post by skyking » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:04 pm

Jill,

There is a pup that needs a ride from MD to Pompano. I am hoping another pilot will deliver the pup to N.GA. I have posted on the other pups ride request of this possibility. If that happens, I will be willing to deliver your little guy to NE GA. and pick up the other pup for delivery to S. FL. Date to be determined.

Cheers,

Jeff

PET4TOGRA4

Re: LabX pup needs trans from Central FL to N.E. GA on Sat 11/15

Post by PET4TOGRA4 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:43 am

Hi Jeff,

Thank you... that would be AWESOME! I'll let the prospective owner know we have a possible lead.

And I'll talk to you in the morning regarding the wx forecast for this Saturday with Delaney.

Until then...

Jill