Urgent! Need a flight from NJ to OH and then back to NJ

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
DKraan

Urgent! Need a flight from NJ to OH and then back to NJ

Post by DKraan » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:58 pm

Number of animals being transported: 3 in total, 1 going from NJ to OH, then 2 returning from OH to NJ
Breeds, weight, age: 1 GSD pup 50 lbs, 1 pit pup 30 lbs, and 1 pit adult 77 lbs
Health Condition: good
Heart worm Status: neg
Vaccinations: yes
Health Certificate: yes
Spay/Neutered: yes
Special needs: none
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: Bridges to Safety Animal Rescue
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Bridges to Safety Animal Rescue
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): [email protected]
Are you a 501c3: yes
Additional Info/situation: I need to get an adult pit from NJ (KMJX) to OH (KYNG), then pick up 2 pups at (KYNG) and fly them back to (KMJX). I had a pilot set to do this for me for tomorrow, but he just had an accident and broke his ribs really bad, and he is now out of commission for 6 weeks! Can anyone out there help with this PLEASE!!! These babies are all going to their forever homes and we have no other way to get them there! If you can help, please contact me immediately at [email protected] or call 519-825-1117. Thank you
Last edited by DKraan on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DKraan

Re: Urgent! Need a flight from NJ to OH and then back to NJ

Post by DKraan » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:29 pm

We are STILL looking for someone to help with this!!!! Please email me if you are able to help: [email protected]

Ninapilot

Post by Ninapilot » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Well, it just so happens I'm doing a transport on Friday from near Trenton NJ; Robbinsville, NJ N87 to Youngstown, OH. I don't have room for the pups from Youngstown to NJ, but I have room for the pup going from NJ to Ohio. Actually, the trip I'm doing is with Bridges to Safety, the coordinator is Liz Rubino. Your OH to NJ pups are pretty big...maybe if somebody had an extra cage.

DKraan

Post by DKraan » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:29 pm

Thanks Nina, but actually both Liz and I are with the same rescue group, you are flying them for us, for which I thank you so very very much! :D When Liz posted the plea on here for help, she didn't realize that I had already posted for this the week earlier :D

Ninapilot

Post by Ninapilot » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Do you mean these are the pups I'm transporting? They don't look like the ones I'm transporting on Fri... I have 10 and 20 pound dogs, a bulldog and boxer.

DKraan

Post by DKraan » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:14 pm

yes, these are the same ones. When I posted this, we weren't sure on the breeds & weights, except for the GSD.