CPV Frenchie needs ride acrosss country

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
ON Frenchie lover

CPV Frenchie needs ride acrosss country

Post by ON Frenchie lover » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:45 am

We have unsuccessfully tried to get a standby flight for a 8 mo. old French Bulldog pup to get her to her foster home.

This girl has Canine Papilloma Virus which is contagious to other dogs mostly through drinking/eating from the same bowls or direct contact. It is not contagious to humans or any other pets. We need to get her to our successfully experienced foster Mom where she will be the only dog in the household where she will be safe while she works to cure this puppy. This pup is great with humans and all animals. She is housebroken and UTD on all shots/HW, etc..

She is currently in eastern CT but we would be willing to transport to a more convenient location. Providence is the closest airport but Hartford is not much further.

This girl, Maisy, is with the French Bulldog Rescue Network, for which I am an Intake Coordinator. Please contact me if you are able to help this pup get the treatments she needs so she can start looking for her forever home. My contact info is in my signature. Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Gary Brown
(h) 519-672-5589
(c) 519-933-6765
Regional Intake Coordinator for Canada and New England Region plus Upstate NY
Canadian Provincial Contact
Most importantly Foster Dad for Ladoo
http://www.frenchbulldogrescue.org/index.html

sowens333
Zip Code: 66062
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KOJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: CPV Frenchie needs ride acrosss country

Post by sowens333 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:59 am

Where does she need transport to?

imapilot2

Post by imapilot2 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:19 am

Where is the dog and where do you want her to go?

ON Frenchie lover

Post by ON Frenchie lover » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:16 am

We were able to finally get her on a flight and she is now in Seattle getting the treatments she needs. Thanks! :D