Just looked at the extended forecast and its remarkable we have yet another week of unsettled weather ahead of us. It could very well be hit or miss on any of these days with the transports.
I will try and keep my schedule flexible ... plane is due for an annual before month is out and will know at the start of the week if that's happening this week or next.
Gary - did you see this request? Four more headed up from KRWI to Flying J. Does it make sense to try and combine transports?http://www.pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23394
Kristen: if we accommodate everyone, are you okay if we combine? Does Mom need to be in the crate with the pups or can she be tethered?