Need To Transport NJ pup to OH and 2 pups back to NJ

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Bridges2Safetey
Zip Code: 44062
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Need To Transport NJ pup to OH and 2 pups back to NJ

Post by Bridges2Safetey » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:17 pm

Number of animals being transported:3 total 1 pit going from NJ to OH and 2 dogs in OH going to NJ
Breeds, weight, age:
Health Condition: good
Heart worm Status:neg
Vaccinations:yes
Health Certificate:
Spay/Neutered:yes
Special needs:no
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Bridges to Safety
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties:Bridges to Safety
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): [email protected]
Are you a 501c3:yes
Additional Info/situation: We are hoping we can get these pups transported this weekend 7/27- 7/28. We had a pilot lined up to transport them for us but he was in a accident. Ground transport could be too hard for this little gal who had a rough start. Please can anyone help? Thanks Liz R
Last edited by Bridges2Safetey on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ninapilot

Re: Need To Transport NJ pup to OH and 2 pups back to NJ

Post by Ninapilot » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:53 pm

If the weather holds up, I can to do this trip on Friday. It depends on the weather for the route.

Arrive 7am at Trenton-Robbibsville, N87, pick up pup.
Arrive noon-ish at Youngstown, KYNG, drop off NJ pup, pick up 2 pups
Back at N87 around 5-ish

Nina
[email protected]

Ninapilot

Post by Ninapilot » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:15 am

Actually, Friday is starting to shape up for rain ... How about Thursday! If it continues to look like rain for Friday?

Bridges2Safetey
Zip Code: 44062
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by Bridges2Safetey » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:07 am

Hi Nina;

Thank you for stepping up to help our pups, I do have a question, would it be possible to fly them this weekend either Sat or Sunday instead of tomorrow 7/25. I know I am asking a lot but if by any chance you could that would be so appreciated. The reason is most of the rescues are on the shoreline so there is no good East West Route from Ocean County so that makes it very difficult to get there and none of them would be working and the times could be more flexible for both you and the NJ rescues. I am in Ohio so I really don’t have to deal with all the traffic that they do or I would lose my mind  . please let me know if this could work for you and thanks again for helping us! I really appreciate it!

Ninapilot

Post by Ninapilot » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:45 am

I'm happy to do this transport. Will see all on Friday...cross our fingers for great traveling weather. :D