Tiny puppy needs to go from Evansville, IN to Manahawkin, NJ

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
nbgsprescue

Tiny puppy needs to go from Evansville, IN to Manahawkin, NJ

Post by nbgsprescue » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:32 pm

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: German Shorthaired Pointer - female, 10 pounds, 10 weeks old
Health Condition: good
Heart worm Status: negative
Vaccinations: UTD
Health Certificate: yes
Spay/Neutered: no - too young to spay
Special needs: due to age and size of puppy, a crate or additional persons lap to sit on is necessary.
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: New Beginnings German Shorthaired Pointer Rescue - Jason & Mindy Stoermer
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: New Beginnings German Shorthaired Pointer Rescue - Matt & Laura Holt
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Mindy Stoermer email: [email protected] phone: 812-598-2091
Are you a 501c3: yes
Additional Info/situation: Moving small young female puppy (Josie) from Evansville, IN to her forever home in Manahawkin, NJ. Josie will need to be crated or a free lap and set of hands will be necessary. We are flexible on route and days!
Last edited by nbgsprescue on Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ALS

Re: Tiny puppy needs to go from Evansville, IN to Manahawkin

Post by ALS » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:34 am

I'm based 3 miles from Manahawkin and can fly 150 miles to pick up puppy any good weather day beginning August 4th.
Last edited by ALS on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lawyerlawn
Zip Code: 08731
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KMJX
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by Lawyerlawn » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:39 am

I am based at MJX and may be available to do the last leg from mid Pa to NJ. MJX is 15 miles north of Manahawkin

nbgsprescue

Post by nbgsprescue » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Thanks for your offer. I am working on the rest of the transport. We will be in contact once I have a bit more information for you! Thanks again.

IFDFF1

Post by IFDFF1 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:54 am

Depending on Scheduling - I am based at Frederick, MD (KFDK) and can do the last leg from FDK to NJ on either this Friday Aug. 2nd (mid-afternoon) or Saturday Aug. 10th (morning).

nick.fahim

Post by nick.fahim » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:25 pm

Mindy,
I messaged Jason back, if the weather looks decent I can get down there early in the morning and have Josie back to Toledo, OH around 1:00pm. If possible I would like to fly from Huntingburg, IN (KHNB) to Toledo, OH (KTDZ). If you can get a middle leg pilot or someone to go the rest of the way that would be great.

Thanks,
-Nick

nbgsprescue

Post by nbgsprescue » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:29 pm

Awesome! Thank you so much Nick!