Redbone coon hound pups

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
stipejl

Re: Redbone coon hound pups

Post by stipejl » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:55 am

Looks like we were typing a response at about the same time. Just read your preference for an early flight. That is my preference too, however I am double booked on a quarterly breakfast that I "may" be able to skip.

I'll let you know. Then I can slide back to an 8 am departure, but still not at EYE until 11ish.

Jeff

Lpyoung

Post by Lpyoung » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:56 am

Jeff,
I'm based at KLEX and could help if anything causes you to cancel your leg.
Lloyd

ajames124

Post by ajames124 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Ok no problem Jeff, let me know if you get out of that but of not then later in the day is fine

sunrisecenter
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by sunrisecenter » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:06 pm

I am so excited. The staff is all ready to get them to the airport.

sunrisecenter

Post by sunrisecenter » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:43 pm

The paperwork on what was done medically for the pups will be in a pouch. You will need to pass that on with the pups. Jeff, will you be flying alone on the flight from KY? do the pups need to be in a crate or can they be kept in the back seat? Where should they meet you at the airport? ajames, how about your leg? Will you be flying into Kankakee airport? Do you need a crate? Is Kankakee your home base? Let me know what you all need. All the paperwork that I need will be in the pouch. Please take pictures especially if this is Jeff's first trip. Thanks

stipejl

Post by stipejl » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:27 pm

My wife will be with me. I probably won't need a crate but will have something like a basket with blankets in the back seat. I am most familiar with Tac Air at lexington airport. I know they have exterior access, probably listed on signs for the general aviation area. Still not exactly sure what time I will arrive. Will clear that up shortly.

I will privide my contact info separately. Do I need to have the pilots and paws paper filled out and signed?

Let me know...

Jeff

ajames124

Post by ajames124 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:09 pm

Ill have them in a mesh cage, maybe 2 separate ones. But yes I'll be landing at Greater Kankakee airport. Kankakee isn't my home base, but right now it's KVPZ in valparaiso, IN but when I move back to school it will be KLOT in Romeoville, IL

sunrisecenter

Post by sunrisecenter » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:14 am

My contact information is Virginia at 815-922-2325 just let me know when you expect to get to Kankakee. You guys are great.

sunrisecenter

Post by sunrisecenter » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:25 am

If you guys could send me your contact information to our email address [email protected] I can pass it on to the contacts in KY and send you theirs. Thank you.

ajames124

Post by ajames124 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:39 pm

Done