FILLED via Ground Houston, TX - Montrose/Denver, CO Aug 1

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
GetMeTherePlease

FILLED via Ground Houston, TX - Montrose/Denver, CO Aug 1

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:10 am

Thank you to all the offers I received this big boy made it to rescue via ground. Your offers were greatly appreciated.

Hi All
Mastiff rescue is trying to get a big boy up to them from Houston, TX to Montrose, TX Aug 1

If you can assist please let me know

Cheryl
Roads of Hope
Animal Rescue Transport
[email protected]
512-803-2069
Last edited by GetMeTherePlease on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

skywagonvet
Zip Code: 81505
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Airport identifier: KGJT
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Houston, TX - Montrose/Denver, CO Aug 1

Post by skywagonvet » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:08 pm

I can do the second leg of this, but sorry, not on Aug 1.

First, can I get the dog into the back floor area of my plane? He is surely too large for a crate, so can I lift him or walk him up a ramp (which I can bring)? What is his weight? What is his temperment?

Second, if someone can get him to Lubbock, Amarillo, Albuquerque or Santa Fe (as suggestions) I can go from there to Montrose, CO. I'm available on July 24, 27, 28, or 29. Also Aug 9 or later.
Jim
Retired pilot
Grand Junction, CO

GetMeTherePlease

Re: Houston, TX - Montrose/Denver, CO Aug 1

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:19 pm

skywagonvet wrote:I can do the second leg of this, but sorry, not on Aug 1.

First, can I get the dog into the back floor area of my plane? He is surely too large for a crate, so can I lift him or walk him up a ramp (which I can bring)? What is his weight? What is his temperment?

Second, if someone can get him to Lubbock, Amarillo, Albuquerque or Santa Fe (as suggestions) I can go from there to Montrose, CO. I'm available on July 24, 27, 28, or 29. Also Aug 9 or later.

If I'm not mistaken we spoke via email offline. If I am wrong I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. This pup was able to get to rescue via ground transport. Thank you so much for the offer of assistance.