Animal Baby Sitter needed Friday for 1 1/2 hours in SC

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
vglorios

Animal Baby Sitter needed Friday for 1 1/2 hours in SC

Post by vglorios » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:35 pm

Hello,

I am taking a 65 lbs. pit bull terrier dog from Maryland to Florida. During this trip I would like someone to meet me at an airport in Allendale, S.C. or Barnwell, S.C. or Moncks Corner, S.C.

I need about 90 minutes of care for the dog so that I can refuel, get some lunch, and file a flight plan. All this will be much easier if I can have someone take care of the dog for that lunchtime spell.

Thank you,
Vince Glorioso
(239) 292-4157

vglorios

OK: Animal Baby Sitter needed Friday for 1 1/2 hours in SC

Post by vglorios » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:30 am

Hello, everyone,

I am happy to report that LeeAnn from Charleston will be able to babysit for a little time in Monck's Corner so that I can have some lunch and pilot work.

Leigh Ann, you can track my progress along my route of flight here: http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N3456G

Thanks, everyone, for your quick responses!

Vince Glorioso

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Animal Baby Sitter needed Friday for 1 1/2 hours in SC

Post by admin » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:27 am

vglorios wrote:Hello,
I am taking a 65 lbs. pit bull terrier dog from Maryland to Florida. During this trip I would like someone to meet me at an airport in Allendale, S.C. or Barnwell, S.C. or Moncks Corner, S.C.
I need about 90 minutes of care for the dog so that I can refuel, get some lunch, and file a flight plan. All this will be much easier if I can have someone take care of the dog for that lunchtime spell.
Thank you,
Vince Glorioso
(239) 292-4157
For our new folks, there is a foster map on our homepage, www.pilotsnapaws.org, where people have volunteered to help out when pilots need them. Just zoom in on the area you need, click on the blue dot, go to the person's profile page and send them an email. You can also click on the "View Larger" words under each map and that will bring up a list of everyone on the map--you can then scroll through and look for the area you need.

I believe Vince has two volunteers who came forward and everthing should now be worked out for tomorrow. If not, Vince, let us know!

Thanks for transporting this pup!

Debi