Nashville to Chicago-Medical Transport Needed

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
DobermanAssistance

Nashville to Chicago-Medical Transport Needed

Post by DobermanAssistance » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Number of animals being transported: one
Breeds, weight, age: 18 month old doberman pinscher appx 50 pounds
Health Condition: Medical / broken leg
Heart worm Status: positive
Vaccinations: UTD
Health Certificate: Yes
Spay/Neutered: no
Special needs: Needs to get to Illinois Doberman Rescue for treatment of leg fracture and HW treatment
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Doberman Assistance Network Inc/ Patricia Buchner
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Illinois Doberman Rescue/ Pam Abare
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Patricia Buchner/Doberman Assistance Network Inc [email protected]
Are you a 501c3: yes
Additional Info/situation: Snoopy was hit by a car and left in a shelter since 8-23 after his owners did not want to pay for his leg to be treated. If he can get to
the rescue near Chicago he will finally get the treatment he has been denied and then a new home that will love him.
Last edited by DobermanAssistance on Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ajames124

Re: Nashville to Chicago-Medical Transport Needed

Post by ajames124 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:21 pm

If someone could get the dog to the Indianapolis or Champaign area I can take the rest of the way to Chicago ( preferably KLOT in Romeoville but wherever is fine) Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Sunday afternoon

DobermanAssistance

Post by DobermanAssistance » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:05 pm

I think we may be have ground transport to Indianapolis to meet you and make this work.....flying into Romeoville would most likely be just fine.
If you can send an email to [email protected] I will be able to reply and cc the ground driver as well.....thank you so much for offering...I hope we can get him
on his way.....
Patricia

ajames124

Post by ajames124 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:09 pm

Emailed

DobermanAssistance

Post by DobermanAssistance » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:16 pm

Huge thank you Pilot Andrew James....you were his angel in the skies....he is getting the treatment he needs...