DONE!need to continue from Newport News, VA to Pilly,PA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
rachel

DONE!need to continue from Newport News, VA to Pilly,PA

Post by rachel » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:52 am

Hello,
I have already posted for Ruby to go from Greenville, SC to Newport News, VA well Bailey is her Foster sister and she now has a Forever Mom in Philly so I thought that she too might be able to catch a ride with Ruby to Newport News, VA. Now I was wondering if anyone can help her get to her new mom. Noe they are willing to Philly from Sparta NJ so if anyone can help her out that would be great. OH thats right Bailry is a 12 week old dachshund around 6 lbs and all puppy.
Thank you agian Rachel
Transport coordinator for AllAmericanDachshundRescue
you can reach me at [email protected] or at 410-726-2746

Jessicalynn

Re: need to continue from Newport News, VA to Philly,PA

Post by Jessicalynn » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:00 am

Hi...I am Bailey's and Ruby's foster mom. I am hoping we can get them to their forever homes before the holidays! I just wanted to let you know that both Ruby and Baily have health certificates already and I live in Greenville, SC. I have 2 - 3 smaller air strips within an hour from me that I know of and can drive to whichever is most convenient. Ruby is sweet and shy and Bailey is a black and tan puppy that is very sweet and loves everybody.

Thanks for reading! my cell is 864.380.3684 if you have any questions about either of the dachshunds.

Jessica
All American Dachshund Rescue
[email protected]

JERRY S.

Re: need to continue from Newport News, VA to Pilly,PA

Post by JERRY S. » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:06 pm

I could do a leg from georgetown, De to phili, if needed.
917-734-8477

GMascelli

Re: need to continue from Newport News, VA to Pilly,PA

Post by GMascelli » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:15 am

I will have our aircraft back after thanksgiving, in for annual inspection. If Jerry or another pilot does not already have the transport done Mary and I can schedule a run from Williamsburg Jamestown, Newport News to KILG, our home base. I would drive the last 45 minutes instead of dealing with Philly airspce congestion this time of year!

Work cell number 302-563-3328

Jessicalynn

Re: DONE _ need to continue from Newport News, VA to Pilly,PA

Post by Jessicalynn » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:32 pm

I just wanted to thank you both for volunteering for a leg!! We just got word from another dachshund rescue that they already have a transport going to VA and NJ so my 2 doxies can hitch a ride with them. The doxie that was going to VA is still up in the air. The forever mom ran into some unforseen problems and may have to postpone adoption until after the holidays. If this is the case, I will def. post her need again.

Thanks for all you do and as always, if you need anything here in Greenville, SC that I can do, feel free to call!