Transport from GSO, NC to Blairstown, NJ

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Findinggreathomes

Transport from GSO, NC to Blairstown, NJ

Post by Findinggreathomes » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:51 am

Number of animals being transported:2
Breeds, weight, age: Brother / Sister Miniature Schnauzers, Luke and Layla, 11 months old, 18 lbs each
Health Condition: Excellent
Heart worm Status: Negative
Vaccinations: UTD
Health Certificate: Yes
Spay/Neutered: Yes, both spayed and neutered
Special needs: N/A
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Robin Manley, Finding Great Homes Rescue 336-414-1373 [email protected]
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Alejandra Zeledon 781-492-5432
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum):
Are you a 501c3:
We have a pilot that is willing to fly these two dogs from Blairstown, NJ to Massachusetts if we can find a way to get these two dogs from Greensboro, NC to NJ. Is there a pilot or pilots out there willing to help us this Saturday, Sept. 14? Thank you very much, Robin Manley 336-414-1373
Last edited by Findinggreathomes on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jreederhi

Re: Transport from GSO, NC to Blairstown, NJ

Post by jreederhi » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:55 am

I am based at Blairstown, NJ and can fly south on Saturday to meet up with a pilot coming from North Carolina. Frederick, MD or therabouts is a good meeting spot. Let me know if I can help. Janice

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:12 pm

Wonderful. I will see if I can find a pilot from my area who is willing to fly to you on Saturday. What time would you be free to meet the pilot? Thank you so much. Robin Manley 336-414-1373

jreederhi

Post by jreederhi » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:49 pm

Robin, I am flexible on Saturday. Wx looks good. Janice

mars1259
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KORH
Distance willing to fly one way: 250

Post by mars1259 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:14 pm

I'm picking up another dog in Blairstown on Saturday, bringing to my home base of Southbridge, MA....I can fit the 2 little ones also. Right now I plan on being in Blairstown around 3-330PM on Saturday.
Joe Marsala
N5689P PA24-180
Based @ KORH, Worcester, MA
[email protected]

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:18 am

Mars 1259 and Janice
This is great - I definitely need you both to help me to bring the two schnauzers to NJ and then to Ma. Janice - can you call me today at 336-414-1373? If i can't find a pilot willing to fly the two dogs to MD, I will try to drive the two dogs to you. I just need a specific location and time to meet you, etc. Mars 1259- what is your name and phone number? You and I have been speaking on my initial post to get both dogs to MA and i am so glad that you are able to still help me. Thank you. Robin Manley

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:35 am

Please save my two schnauzers room on your flight from NJ to MA. Janice, a NJ pilot, said she would fly to Frederick, MD tomorrow. I am working hard on trying to find a pilot willing to fly the two dogs to Janice for Saturday, Sept. 14.

Janice - what time do you need to be wheels up from MD to get to NJ to meet this pilot between 3 and 3:30 pm? I am trying to give the NC pilots a ball park time to be to you so the dogs don't miss their ride home. Thank you so much. Robin

If you both could give me your emails or phone numbers, I would like to have it for the NC pilot when i get one lined up. Thank you, Robin

jreederhi

Post by jreederhi » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:45 am

Robin, I just emailed you my contact information. JR

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:50 am

Janice-
Thank you - I will shoot for having a pilot on the ground in Frederick, MD Sat. Sept 14 by 1 pm so you have time to make it to Blairstown by 3 pm Thank you, Robin

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Janice
Thank you so much for flying Luke and Layla to NJ. We appreciate it very much. Robin Manley, Finding Great Homes Dog Rescue