Transport from GSO, NC to Milton, MA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Findinggreathomes

Transport from GSO, NC to Milton, MA

Post by Findinggreathomes » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:13 pm

Number of animals being transported:2
Breeds, weight, age: Brother / Sister Miniature Schnauzers, Luke and Layla, 11 months old, 18 lbs each
Health Condition: Excellent
Heart worm Status: Negative
Vaccinations: UTD
Health Certificate: Yes
Spay/Neutered: Yes, both spayed and neutered
Special needs: N/A
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Robin Manley, Finding Great Homes Rescue 336-414-1373 [email protected]
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Alejandra Zeledon 781-492-5432
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum):
Are you a 501c3:
Additional Info/situation: I have spoken with Alejandra and she can take the dogs from September 11, 2013 on. She had a family emergency and has been out of town. She is willing to travel to Rhode Island, CT or other locations nearby if that helps to get the two bonded Schnauzers to her. Thank you for your help in flying these two young dogs to their new home.
Last edited by Findinggreathomes on Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Findinggreathomes

Re: Transport from GSO, NC to Milton, MA

Post by Findinggreathomes » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:01 am

Are there any pilots willing to fly these two great dogs to the Boston, MA area this week or weekend? We can be flexible as to the day and time. Thank you for your help in flying these two dogs home. Robin Manley, Finding Great Homes Dog Rescue

mars1259
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KORH
Distance willing to fly one way: 250

Post by mars1259 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:13 am

If you can get them as far north as Blairstown, NJ I can take to Southbridge, MA where I am based. Free most weekends, weather permitting.
Joe Marsala
N5689P PA24-180
Based @ KORH, Worcester, MA
[email protected]

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:30 am

This is wonderful. Thank you so much. Can you please give me a date that you want to try for? (The sooner the better) and i will get to work on trying to find a pilot willing to fly the dogs to NJ. Would this Saturday work for you? ( we can do during the week also if that helps. )

mars1259
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KORH
Distance willing to fly one way: 250

Post by mars1259 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:34 am

I'm only free on the weekends, weather permitting.....this weekend I should be ok both days.
Joe Marsala
N5689P PA24-180
Based @ KORH, Worcester, MA
[email protected]

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:44 am

Great - I've sent out emails to local PNP pilots who help me on a regular basis to see if anyone is available to fly to NJ (or part of the way) for this Saturday. Plus I have posted on PNP to see if we can find a pilot or two willing to go to NJ. Do you know anyone who might be willing to fly from NJ to VA that i might reach out to? Thank you, Robin 336-414-1373

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:14 pm

We have a pilot who is based in NJ that is willing to fly to meet a NC pilot in MD on Saturday. I have done a separate post from GSO to NJ on PNP website and she responded to this. I've asked her what time she could meet a NC pilot on Saturday and I will get back to you as soon as I hear from her to see if that will work for you for this Saturday. Thank you so much. What is your phone number? I can be reached at 336-414-1373. Robin Manley

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Joe-Thank you very much for flying Luke and Layla home today. We appreciate you.