MN/WI area pilots/CFIs?

A place for pilots to chat and exchange information about their planes, flying, transports, etc....

MN/WI area pilots/CFIs?

Postby AdamNClouds on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:49 am

Hello All,

I am Adam, 26yrs old and I am new to PNP! I'm in the twin cities area here in MN. I am curious to see how many pilots in the area are involved in this great program. I started my PPL, but just don't have the means to finish. I miss the sky and I love animals and figured this would be a great way to meet others like myself and possibly tag along on a few adventures when available. I'll of course help out any way I can and chip in with expenses. If anyone is willing to share hours, pointers, or would just like company please message me.

Sincerely

Adam
Last edited by AdamNClouds on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
AdamNClouds

Re: MN/WI area pilots/CFIs?

Postby AdamNClouds on Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:06 am

:plane:
AdamNClouds

Postby jimhanson on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:53 pm

Hello Adam--Jim Hanson from Albert Lea Airport here. I run the airport--I also write for Minnesota Flyer magazine and several other magazines. I'm a promoter of Pilots N Paws--though it seems that my work flight schedule doesn't mesh all the time with multiple-pilot transports as I'm usually scheduled well ahead.

We have a long-standing offer of fuel AT COST for PNP transports--"loaded" or not.

My airport office is 507 373 0608
jimhanson

Postby AdamNClouds on Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:13 am

Mr. Hanson

I would like to say thank you for the reply as well as for your own on going support for this great cause. It is really good to see its not just individual pilots who are helping save these animals, but also people in your positions who offer deals to keep the other pilots going. I am from the Washington County area and don't ever really get down to Albert Lea. I am not a licensed pilot as of yet, so I am not sure I'd be able to take advantage of your services. I will keep you in mind though for future adventures and if I am able to find a way to start flight training again possibly schedule some X-country time to visit the airport. Here is my number if you or anyone else ever has a spot open in the cockpit for me! Thank you once again for your time. I hope to get some time in the air to help save some paws soon. Take care

Adam
AdamNClouds

Return to "Pilot Talk"