American Eskimo Needs to Get To St. Louis!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
jinglesjingles1

American Eskimo Needs to Get To St. Louis!

Post by jinglesjingles1 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Number of animals being transported: One (1)
Breeds, weight, age: American Eskimo, 25 pounds, 4 to 5 years old
Health Condition: Good
Heart worm Status: Negative
Vaccinations: UTD
Health Certificate: Yes
Spay/Neutered: Neutered
Special needs: None
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: Dr. Smith in Springfield, MO (Vet's Office)
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Sandy Michael - 314-402-1102
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): 314-402-1102 or Email [email protected]
Are you a 501c3: Yes
Additional Info/situation: Andy came from a kill shelter in Arkansas. We got him as far as Springfield, MO. Then he had tummy troubles which are now better. He has the OK to transport from the vet that is treating him and he is now in boarding. Please help us get Andy to St. Louis so he can get to his new foster home. Andy was a stray in Arkansas and has suffered some hair loss from a flea infestation but he is now flea free and ready to come home! Thank you very much. Ground transportation is welcomed as well! Thank you.
Last edited by jinglesjingles1 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

mjduncan451
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: 2M8
Distance willing to fly one way: 300

Re: American Eskimo Needs to Get To St. Louis!

Post by mjduncan451 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:53 am

Hi Sandy,
I know its short notice but I could possibly help with this transport tomorrow Saturday 10/12. It would have to be a late afternoon pickup in Springfield downtown airport(3DW) probably sometime around 4pm or a little after. We would fly into Creve Cour Airport(1H0) preferably or could go into Spirit of St. Louis(SUS) if necessary. We'd be in St. Louis sometime around 6:30pm give or take. I have family commitments Saturday morning and early afternoon but if ya'll can be available we could do the flight if weather permits which as of right now it looks ok. You can call me at 901-487-4061 if you need to. Please let me know as soon as you can and we'll get the planning started on our end.

Thanks,
Mike Duncan
Mike Duncan
N8931P PA24 Comanche VFR/IFR
Charles Baker Airport 2M8
Memphis, TN

jinglesjingles1

Re: American Eskimo Needs to Get To St. Louis!

Post by jinglesjingles1 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:15 am

Thank you for your reply, Mike!

We found someone coming to St. Louis to go to the races in Illinois, so Andy is here in St. Louis!

Thank you VERY much for offering. Appreciate it and have a great Saturday!! GO CARDS!!!

Best regards, Sandy Michael, American Eskimo Rescue of St. Louis (http://www.eskierescuestl.org)
Attachments
ANDY.jpg