Upper Michigan, Northern Wisconsin Pilot

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Upper Michigan, Northern Wisconsin Pilot

Postby atc4ksaw on Thu May 14, 2009 3:35 pm

Hello,

My name is Scott Bolster and I am a relatively new aircraft owner. I've been a pilot since 1993 and I have a little over 150 hours total time. Currently, I am a VFR pilot only but I am upgrading the aircraft to a IFR-capabable aircraft and get my IFR rating. My aircraft is a Piper Cherokee Archer (180 HP) and I'm also a animal enthusiast so I figured this would be a wonderful meshing of two things I enjoy.

I am an air traffic controller at KSAW (Sawyer International), just south of Marquette, MI. I have a rotating schedule so coordinating transport times in advance is important.

If there's some way I can halp out with a transport, feel free to call and leave a message.

Home: 906-346-9244
Cell: 906-236-2523
atc4ksaw

Re: Upper Michigan, Northern Wisconsin Pilot

Postby allabouttheanimals on Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:32 pm

Hi, are you able to travel as far as Southern California? If not, how close to Southern California could you get?

Thanks!
allabouttheanimals

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services