Need 2nd leg Saturday, November 9, 2013

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Tenacious

Need 2nd leg Saturday, November 9, 2013

Post by Tenacious » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:58 am

Number of animals being transported: 2
Breeds, weight, age: min pins, 8 lbs., 8 months & 8 lbs. 2 years old
Health Condition: both excellent
Heart worm Status: both negative
Vaccinations: up-to-date
Health Certificate: will obtained once transport is worked out
Spay/Neutered: spayed & neutered
Special needs: none
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Robin Gibson
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: David and Donna Bourg
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Sender (740) 336-5860 - Receiver (504) 415-2292
Are you a 501c3: yes
Additional Info/situation: Dogs were rescued and are being fostered in OH. Adopted to a family in Louisiana. 1 st leg from Parkersburg, WV to Sevierville, TN. Should arrive around 11 am.
Last edited by Tenacious on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jefferson1
Zip Code: 39232
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KHKS
Distance willing to fly one way: 300

Re: Need 2nd leg Saturday, November 9, 2013

Post by jefferson1 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:14 am

I may be able to help on this transport. I fly out of KMBO in Madison, MS and there are two other PnP pilots at my home airport. I do have to work Saturday Sept 9th from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm so any trip I make that day will need to be late afternoon or evening. Sunday the 10th is also a possibility. As this transport gels I would be happy to fly the second leg from Sevierville, TN to Meridian, MS (or Madison if that works better). If someone else takes the second leg I would be happy to fly the final leg from MS to LA. Didn't see which city in LA btw. Putting me on the 3rd leg may work best especially if it winds up pushing to Sunday. Another possibility for me would be moving it up to either Monday or Tuesday (Nov. 4-5) of this week as I have a couple days of vacation. Anyway, my email is: [email protected] and my cell is: 601-594-4141 for planning purposes.

Sincerely,
Jeff Wall
Jeff Wall
Instrument rated
Piper Meridian N49BT
KHKS Jackson, MS