Koga needs to get to rescue Nov 9-10

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
KindredHeartsTC

Koga needs to get to rescue Nov 9-10

Post by KindredHeartsTC » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: Border Collie / Choc Lab mix, 25 lbs, 3 years
Health Condition: Good
Heart worm Status: Positive
Vaccinations: up to date
Health Certificate: yes
Spay/Neutered: neutered
Special needs: none
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: Kindred Hearts Transport Connection
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Lucky Day Rescue
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Lisa Kohn 717-669-6999 [email protected]
Are you a 501c3: receiving rescue is
Additional Info/situation: Koga was a "Free to Good Home" craigslist ad. One of our volunteers contacted the owner and begged the listing to be taken down in fear of another "Puppy Doe incident", promising she would help Koga. Our volunteer got him vetted, neutered, and worked tirelessly to find a rescue to take him. He is going from Anderson CA to Basalt CO, but we are missing a big gap between Reno NV and Salt Lake City UT. The owner will only keep him for so much longer. This run had to be pushed back already, so he must leave this weekend. Thank you!!
KOGA.JPG
KOGA.JPG (48.4 KiB) Viewed 281 times
Last edited by KindredHeartsTC on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

acluff
Zip Code: 84045
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Airport identifier: KSPK
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Koga needs to get to rescue Nov 9-10

Post by acluff » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:05 pm

Great looking dog! This would be one of those flights where I'd have to tell the contact on the other end that I lost the dog because I'd want to take him home.

I'd love to help but my aircraft is already committed. Best of luck!
Alan Cluff

KindredHeartsTC

Post by KindredHeartsTC » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:27 pm

acluff wrote:Great looking dog! This would be one of those flights where I'd have to tell the contact on the other end that I lost the dog because I'd want to take him home.

I'd love to help but my aircraft is already committed. Best of luck!

LOL IDK if we could believe he was lost on a plane... but stranger things have happened! :D Have a safe flight!

yoweeee
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by yoweeee » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:58 pm

So cute! I could help with a leg either from Northern California or from Reno halfway to SLC, like Elko, NV. Could do it later in the week or on the weekend, weather permitting. Could also pick him up from Anderson or elsewhere in Northern CA right away and keep him until transit can be arranged all the way to CO. Again, I can get him as far as Elko now or later and can keep him a while first if that helps. Please email or call of I can be of service. It is a joy to do this work.
Derek Johnson
San Rafael, CA (CA35)
[email protected]
415-309-8560

bobpeck

Post by bobpeck » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:53 am

We can transport Koga from Reno to Salt Lake. Call me with details etc; 775-546-3494/775-241-2411.

Bob Peck