Two Min Pins need a ride from KS to CO

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
IMPS Colorado

Two Min Pins need a ride from KS to CO

Post by IMPS Colorado » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:54 pm

Number of animals being transported: 2
Breeds, weight, age: Miniature Pinschers/about 10 lbs. each/one is about 6, the other is about 3
Health Condition: good
Heart worm Status: unknown
Vaccinations: yes
Health Certificate: yes
Spay/Neutered: yes
Special needs: none
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: Finney County Humane Society
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Internet Miniature Pinscher Service (IMPS)
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Lynn: [email protected]
Are you a 501c3: yes
Additional Info/situation: One male, one female Min Pin coming from Garden City, KS. The male was going to be euthanized this morning and we saved him! The female is along for the ride, too. :) Would be helpful if the pilot had a crate already, as humane society cannot provide one for travel. If the flight originates from CO, I can meet the pilot in advance of the flight with a crate, if needed. Thank you!
Last edited by IMPS Colorado on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jberry
Zip Code: 80111
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Two Min Pins need a ride from KS to CO

Post by jberry » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:36 pm

I can do this trip Friday morning, Nov. 8. Tentative schedule will be depart Centennial airport and arrive Garden City at 11AM; return to Centennial by 1PM. Will that work for you on both ends? Can both dogs ride in one crate? I have one that will hold both. If this is a go, I will need names, phone and email for sender and receiver by noon tomorrow(Thursday).

IMPS Colorado

Post by IMPS Colorado » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:59 am

Thank you so very much! :) Friday would work, but I wouldn't be able to get to Centennial until about 3 pm instead of 1 pm. Would that schedule change work? If so, please let me know and I will coordinate with Kansas.

jberry
Zip Code: 80111
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by jberry » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:44 pm

I can make that work. I will plan on being in Garden City at 1PM Denver time. Not sure what time zone they are on this time of year. My plane is purple and yellow; hard to miss. I will call you this evening to discuss pickup point at Centennial.

IMPS Colorado

Post by IMPS Colorado » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:39 pm

Thank you thank you thank you! :mrgreen:

I sent you an email with my contact details, and I let Kansas know that we are on for tomorrow!

IMPS Colorado

Post by IMPS Colorado » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Completed - thank you so much, Jim! :mrgreen: