DONE! Pilot needs help coordinating legs of travel

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
ctreatman

DONE! Pilot needs help coordinating legs of travel

Post by ctreatman » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:09 pm

"Hey all. Chad Treatman here, I am a volunteer pilot for PNP, and I am myself in the process of adopting a rescued dog. My fiancee and I are looking at 2 puppies, one in Wichita, KS and the other in Texarkana, TX. My aircraft range is about 350 miles, so I am looking for pilots to get the puppy from either city and bring the cute boy or girl to Tuscon AZ (KTUS) at the furthest. Also, I havent actually had a chance yet to transport and of our furry friends, so any procedural information on how we go about helping out would be great. Thanks. My email is [email protected]"

Hi Chad,

Just a couple of suggetions here. It is very helpful if you will post the names of the cities and states where the transport needs to take place in your topic line. For example," Pilot needs help Wichita, Kansas to Tuscon, AZ" or "Pilot needs help Texarkana, Texas to Tuscon, AZ."

The size and weight of the pups involved is good to have listed along with your contact info.
Please feel free to look over the pilots offer board and contact any pilots listed there who you feel might be able to coordinate with you. We hope that the pilots will check the ride board frequently but with busy schedules, sometimes you need to send them a note directly.

Thank you and your wife for adopting rescue pups,there are so many needing homes!

Debi

macklinlr
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Pilot needs help coordinating legs of travel

Post by macklinlr » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:25 am

Chad,
I am based out of Colorado Springs (00V) and frequently make trips to the Wichita area and northern NM. I don't have any plans to make it into AZ anytime soon but let me know if I can help out.

Mack
Mack
Colorado LEO (Retired)
U.S. Army (Retired)
1967 Army T-41B (N5336G)
Meadowlake Airport (KFLY)

GetMeTherePlease

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:36 pm

Hi Chad
Did you get this filled?? I am a ground transport coordinator, but I could assist in getting a ground transport to where you could pick up. Let me know [email protected]

patthepilot

Post by patthepilot » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:13 pm

I'm based southeast of OKC, so both locations are doable for me, I could go a little west of Dallas on this one.

ctreatman

Post by ctreatman » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:55 pm

Thanks all. Long story short, the furkid was adopted by another loving family! Thanks for all your support.

PS. I am still available myself for flights within 300nm of Las Vegas to transport others

Chad T

ccameron

Post by ccameron » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:51 pm

Chad,

Please help us all out and remove your post or mark it as completed so we can keep the board "clean" and only display current transport requests. Thanks for your help in supporting PNP!

Craig Cameron
901-219-8830