SPND DOXIE KNOXVILLE TN / SAN ANGELO TX NEED SEV PILOTS -

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
janet cryer anderson

SPND DOXIE KNOXVILLE TN / SAN ANGELO TX NEED SEV PILOTS -

Post by janet cryer anderson » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:16 pm

Number of animals being transported:1 SPECIAL NEEDS HAS CART
Breeds, weight, age:DOXIE/22 POUNDS / 5 YEARS
Health Condition:VERY GOOD HEALTH BUT HAS A CART DUE TO BEING PARALIZED IN BACK END
Heart worm Status:NEG
Vaccinations:CURRENT
Health Certificate:IF NEEDED
Spay/Neutered:YES
Special needs:DISABLED PARALIZED USES A CART AND HAS TO HAVE BLADDER EMPTIED 3 X A DAY WITH PRESSURE ON ABDOMEN
Name of Sending Rescue/PartiesCLARISSA COPE
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties:JANET CRYER ANDERSON JANET'S ARK SENIOR AND SPECIAL NEEDS SANCTUARY SAN ANGELO TEXAS
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum):JANET ANDERSON 325-763-2252 [email protected]
Are you a 501c3:NO
Additional Info/situation: THIS MISSION WILL TAKE SEVERAL PILOTS AND MAPPING OPTIONS IS DOWN ON PNP SO PLZ IF YOU CAN HELP ME EVEN IF TO GIVE ME CONTACT INFO ON PILOTS IN THE AREAS NEEDED I WOULD APPRECIATE IT .... PEANUT IS A SPECIAL NEEDS DOXIE 5 YEARS OLD WHO USES A CART HIS IS A MINI DOXIE PARALIZED IN BACK END DUE TO IVDD HIS MOMMA IS EXPECTING A NEW BABY AND IS UNABLE TO CARE FOR PEANUT AS HER PREGENCY HAS ADVANCED . I KNOW THIS FLIGHT WILL TAKE SEVERAL LEGS AND WE NEED TO GET PEANUT HERE ASAP DUE TO WEATHER THIS TIME OF YEAR FLIGHTS ARE HARDER TO GET SO PLZ HELP IS YOU CAN WE WOULD LIKE TO GET HIM ON HIS WAY ASAP AND IF WE WILL NEED A OVERNIGHT DURING FLIGHT HOPE A PILOT CAN FOSTER HIM AND I CAN TALK YOU THRU EXPRESSING HIS BLADDER IT IS SO EASY USUALLY YOU JUST PUT YOUR HANDS UNDER THE BELLY JUST ABOVE THE BACK HIPS AND LIFT THEIR BUTT UP OFF THE GROUND AND YOU HAVE RESULTS WE WILL SEND PEE PADS AND CRATE ALL HE WILL NEED HE IS VERY LOW MAINTINENCE :) PLZ HELP US GET PEANUT HERE .... THANK YOU jANET
Attachments
peanut.jpg
PEANUT4.jpg
PEANUT4.jpg (27.99 KiB) Viewed 413 times
Last edited by janet cryer anderson on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

cpsczi
Zip Code: 62220
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KCPS
Distance willing to fly one way: 80

Re: SPND DOXIE KNOXVILLE TN / SAN ANGELO TX NEED SEV PILOT

Post by cpsczi » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:40 am

I don't have access to an airplane but I can help drive approximately 100 mile radius of St. Louis. My ark is full, so I'm unable to foster overnight.
Diane

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:17 pm

Thank You cpsczi i will keep that in mind if we have to do road transport or need him taken from Airport to another this transport is taking some time to set up as not many pilots are responding i may post it in in several shorter legs to see if we cna get some nibbles :)~Janet 325-763-2252

cpsczi
Zip Code: 62220
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KCPS
Distance willing to fly one way: 80

Post by cpsczi » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:34 pm

It's very time consuming to coordinate a transport. Keep plugging away, and good luck! There's another transport I'm watching that's going FROM San An back that general direction. Why don't you keep an eye on it and maybe you can get your baby on a return flight. Bonus for pilots (and drivers) to have a transport both directions.
http://www.pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewto ... 540#p91540
Diane

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:40 pm

I sent a couple of pilots on that thread emails to see if they might could help us :) ... I have now sent out about 75 emails to pilots so praying some will jump on and help get Peanut here :D

johnknight5242

Post by johnknight5242 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Hi Janet,

Thanks for the updates on Miracle. She is a special lady and it's good to hear she is receiving the TLC she so richly deserves.

Aircraft availability is now reduced as one of the two previously available is in the shop for TBO overhaul and will be out of service until sometime in January. I've scheduled a check-out at another source in the next couple of weeks so the short-fall will ultimately be remedied - just not right away.

Please keep me in mind to help where I can with the doxie. One limitation we have is the fact that the logistics of our facility do not allow us to overnight/foster dogs requiring a cart. We've not dealt with one in the past and can't really accommodate one in our present lay-out. That said, if you can get the pup into this area of Texas we'll do what we can to expedite his delivery to you. We'll watch this thread to see where we might be able to help.

Thanks for all you do. Carol says HI.

John

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:22 am

Hi John ,
Thanks so much :) Miracle is doig really well her eye is almost open . Its still hard to really say if she blind in that eye but we will know next week hopefully :) thank you and Carol so much for helping her ~Janet

PCB

Post by PCB » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:35 pm

what time frame are you looking to do this transport? weather is supposed to be poor through beginning of next week.

pb

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:34 am

we have an open date as i know i have to get several pilots lined up for this transport . Peanut is safe with his family but his mom is pregnant and is getting to the point where she is no longer able to care for him ( expressing his bladder ) so we are in no huge rush and i know weeather this time of year is gonna be tricky . but as soon as i get pilots interested i will be ready to get him here :)

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:46 am

WE HAVE RELISTED THIS FLIGHT AS WE COULD NOT GET ANY TN PILOTS SIGNED ON SO IF I CAN GET PEANUT FROM KNOXVILLE TO MEMPHIS I HAVE A FOSTER LINED UO AND THEN I WILL DRIVE ON FROM TEXAS AND GET HIM .
http://www.pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewto ... =5&t=25551