DISABLED CHIWEENIE PEARLAND TX/SAN ANGELO TX ASAP

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
janet cryer anderson

DISABLED CHIWEENIE PEARLAND TX/SAN ANGELO TX ASAP

Post by janet cryer anderson » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:05 pm

Number of animals being transported:1
Breeds, weight, age:CHIWEENIE / MALE / 10 POUNDS/ 8 MONTHS
Health Condition:GOOD PARALIZED IN BACK LEGS DUE TO BE SHOT IN SPINE WITH A BB GUN
Heart worm Status:NEG
Vaccinations:CURRENT
Health Certificate:IF NEEDED
Spay/Neutered:YES SUPPOSE TO BE
Special needs:YES PARALIZED IN BACK LEGS
Name of Sending Rescue/PartiesGRACIE BENAVIDES FOSTER FOR JANETS ARK
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties:JANET CRYER ANDERSON JANETS ARK SENIOR AND SPECIAL NEEDS SANCTUARY SAN ANGELO , TEXAS
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum):JANET CRYER ANDERSON 325-763-2252
Are you a 501c3:NO
Additional Info/situation:T-BONE IS A SMALL CHIWEENIE WHO IS PARALIZED FROM BEING SHOT IN THE SPINE WITH A BB GUN HE IS INCONTINENT OF BOWELS AND BLADDER IS 8 MONTHS OLD AND NEEDS TO BE AT A SANCTUARY FOR REHAB AS HIS FAMILY COULD NO LONGER CARE FOR HIM .
Attachments
tbone8mons.jpg
tbone.jpg
Last edited by janet cryer anderson on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

johnknight5242

Re: DISABLED CHIWEENIE PEARLAND TX/SAN ANGELO TX ASAP

Post by johnknight5242 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:26 am

Good morning,

If someone can get him to anywhere near the Waco area we can take over from there and get him to San Angelo. Our schedule is a bit hectic for the next couple of weeks but we'll work on making something happen from this end. Hope we can help.

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:14 pm

Hi John,
I may be taking you up on that :) Wade Roberts a pilot out of Pearland is talking to me so waiting too see what we can do with that if i can get someone to take him from Austin on to us we can get this going so we have our paws crossed :) ... Hey Tell Carol the little Blind Shih out of Odessa is Safe she had put them in touch with us so we called and said we would take him and it all came together as a friend of mine was in Odessa and she fell in love with him and has adopted him his name is Frankie now and he is living large :) ~~Janet

johnknight5242

Post by johnknight5242 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:48 pm

Hi,

Let me take a look at the calendar tonight. Austin Executive airport (KEDC) might be a good pickup point for a flight to San Angelo. We're short on planes rightnow so scheduling could be a real factor. What are y'all thinking about day-wise? Hopefully we can make something work. Ciao.

cardrac2000
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: 40XS
Distance willing to fly one way: 100

Post by cardrac2000 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:14 pm

If John is unable to make the Austin to San Angelo run, I could possibly fill that leg. Sorry, but the holiday schedule is in full force, so I'm only open 12/15 and 12/22.
Tanya
40XS, RV-9A

johnknight5242

Post by johnknight5242 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:28 pm

Hmmmmo, this may be a dupe but my previous post seems to not have made it. Will try again.

We're free from Wed 12/18 through Sat 12/21. Would prefer to meet the Pearland flight in Austin no later than around 10 the morning in question. After the 21st it gets a little iffy with the holidays but I'll bet we could find some flexibility. Please let me know what y'all are thinking.

Carol was happy to hear about the Odessa pups good fortune and ask that I ask you to share the info with Lisa.

Ciao.

waderoberts
Zip Code: 77546
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KLVJ
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by waderoberts » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:15 pm

Wednesday, 12/18, works for me out of Pearland Regional to Austin Executive, and the WX currently looks favorable that day for the entire route. Thursday, 12/19, and Saturday, 12/21, also look good. No outlook yet for 12/22. Making it to EDC by 10 a.m. shouldn't be a problem as long as the fog/mist/haze clears enough for me to depart by 8:45 a.m. (not yet instrument-rated).

Best,
Wade
Stephen Wade Roberts
N20223, Cessna 177B Cardinal II
Pearland (TX) Regional Airport (KLVJ)
Houston, TX area
cell: 312-806-8928

johnknight5242

Post by johnknight5242 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:51 pm

Hi Wade,

My source of airplanes has a plane down for TBO and I was afraid that might cause a scheduling hiccough. It did. Unfortunately there turns out to be a scheduling problem on the 18th. Unfortunately the only day next week with enough time available for the round trip is Thursday 12/19 so I grabbed that. Hopefully that will work for you and the weather will cooperate.

I will be flying from McGregor Executive (just west of Waco) and will plan on getting to Austin Executive between 9 and 10 that morning. The aircraft is a C-172 with tail number 66103.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Regards,

John

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:39 pm

John are you anywhere near Nacogdoches LOL i need to add a senior rat terrier to this flight he is already pulled and in foster :) i have to let wade know its a twofer :) if your not im gonna work on getting Duke the senior rat to pearland to meet up with the doxie

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:46 pm

Cardrac2000 ,
i told wade look over here and see your post .. I do have a small rat terrier im adding in on this flight would that be a problem he is a senior and sweet as can be owner went in nursing home (this story is one we get too often ) ... and the doxie is a doll ..~Janet my number is 325-763-2252