Need Transport for Sophie to go to her Fur-ever home

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
nbgsprescue

Need Transport for Sophie to go to her Fur-ever home

Post by nbgsprescue » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:58 am

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: GSP, 50 lbs, 8 years old
Health Condition: Good
Heart worm Status: negative
Vaccinations: Yes
Health Certificate: Yes
Spay/Neutered: Yes
Special needs: No
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: Jason & Mindy Stoermer - New Beginnings German Shorthaired Pointer Rescue Foster Parent
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Marcia Nugent Approved Adopter
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Christy Luis [email protected] 443-992-2902
Are you a 501c3: Yes
Additional Info/situation: Sophie has found her Fur-ever home. This is big because she is 8 it is harder to find homes for the adult dogs. Need to get her there as soon as possible! Would love for her to have a great Christmas in her new home.
Last edited by nbgsprescue on Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

nbgsprescue

Re: Need Transport for Sophie to go to her Fur-ever home

Post by nbgsprescue » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:53 am

nbgsprescue wrote:Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: GSP, 50 lbs, 8 years old
Health Condition: Good
Heart worm Status: negative
Vaccinations: Yes
Health Certificate: Yes
Spay/Neutered: No
Special needs: No
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: Jason & Mindy Stoermer - New Beginnings German Shorthaired Pointer Rescue Foster Parent
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Marcia Nugent Approved Adopter
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Christy Luis [email protected] 443-992-2902
Are you a 501c3: Yes
Additional Info/situation: Sophie has found her Fur-ever home. This is big because she is 8 it is harder to find homes for the adult dogs. Need to get her there as soon as possible! Would love for her to have a great Christmas in her new home.

tripper521
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KJWN
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by tripper521 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:37 am

Mindy:

I might be able to help out. I will be in East Tennessee on Dec. 19th and flying to NC afterwards. I could go to Clayton if you could have someone fly from Evansville to south of Knoxville?

nbgsprescue

Post by nbgsprescue » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:04 pm

tripper521 wrote:Mindy:

I might be able to help out. I will be in East Tennessee on Dec. 19th and flying to NC afterwards. I could go to Clayton if you could have someone fly from Evansville to south of Knoxville?

Great I will work on it and get back to you

Christy

nbgsprescue

Post by nbgsprescue » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:09 pm

FYI: Sophie was spayed on 12/11/13. The original post has been updated however, any subsequent copying of the post does not reflect this change.

nbgsprescue

Post by nbgsprescue » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:43 pm

nbgsprescue wrote:

Christy

I am still working on a pilot for Evansville to east tenn. Just wanted to keep you posted

nbgsprescue

Post by nbgsprescue » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:44 pm

nbgsprescue wrote:

Christy

I am still working on a pilot for Evansville to east tenn. Just wanted to keep you posted

nbgsprescue

Post by nbgsprescue » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:59 pm

Still trying to find a pilot or a driver to get Sophie to Knoxville on Thursday. Will keep you posted