Central Oregon Relief Pilot

This forum is for those who would like to volunteer other offers of assistance such as temporary fostering, ground transport, promotional material, website help, etc.
All user requests for these services must be done via PM or email.

Central Oregon Relief Pilot

Postby bqm on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:12 pm

I live in Bend, OR. I'm a private pilot in airplanes (SEL, TW, HP) and a commercial pilot in helicopters (with IR). I have a current medical, and am passenger current in both classes. I hope to do PnP flights in the future, but I only have access to flight school trainers, which I can't take for personal cross-countries. So, if anyone wants a copilot/relief pilot, please let me know.

I'm willing to assist on trips of any length, as long as I can fit it into my schedule. I'm also more than happy to be safety pilot if you want to fly on instruments or do some practice approaches. If you're new to instrument flying, I can show you some of the basics.

I can't foster multiple animals for more than a few hours (roommates), but I may be able to take care of one animal for a night or two. I would have to ask. I can assist with local ground transportation if the crates aren't too big (I have a small car).

I have an Android tablet (with GPS and digital charts) that I can bring along if you want to play with it. I also will bring current paper sectionals and AFD, to save from having to by new ones if yours are MIA or outdated.

I'm willing to help on short notice if I'm available.

PM me if you need help.
bqm

Return to Other Volunteer Offers