Weimaraner-mix female--MS to MO

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
carolynharris

Re: Weimaraner-mix female--MS to MO

Post by carolynharris » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:36 pm

Judy,

You are confused. This is my post, so you couldn't mark it "Complete." This dog still needs to get to St. Louis. Please be careful not to add your comments to the wrong post. I know you were referring to the dog "Bossman" coming from WI. However, his trip has nothing to do with my Ladybug, who is still in need.

Carolyn

judyk3015

Post by judyk3015 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:33 pm

It is now listed, somehow, under my posts. Rest assured, though, that I did not mark Ladybug's as canceled, only Bossman's.

Judy

carolynharris

Post by carolynharris » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Ladybug had a great Christmas with her foster, but she is now ready to head North to her forever home.

Jeff Wall of Jackson, MS, will go to McComb, MS, on Sunday and pick up Miss Ladybug and take her on to Memphis.

We now DESPERATELY need a pilot to meet him in Memphis and take her on to the St. Louis area. She will overnight in St. Louis on Sunday night, then head out Monday with a Chicago-based pilot who will get her to Wisconsin. He has recommended Parks Airport in Sauget, IL, as a possibility for the airport of choice near St. Louis. I think this is where he will come on Monday to get her as well.

We are open to suggestions as to the St. Louis-area airport as well as the Memphis-area airport. Am sure Jeff will work with the Memphis pilot to use his base airport for the meet-up, if that is what he prefers.

I have been checking our local coverage of the national weather scene and it looks quite possibly like Sunday might be a good travel day for all concerned. If you can help us out with this one remaining leg, please contact me so we can begin finalizing plans.

Happy New Year to all!

Carolyn Harris, volunteer PnP transport coordinator
Broussard, LA
337/837-5930

Tony Armour

Post by Tony Armour » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:38 am

Sorry, I saw Judy's post and was confused. If my daughter hadn't moved home from Starkville I could see getting a lot of these done ! :-)