DONE 10 month old Doberman Cookeville TN to Houston TX

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
cjhwillis

DONE 10 month old Doberman Cookeville TN to Houston TX

Post by cjhwillis » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:18 am

Hi All – Cathy Willis with the Doberman Assistance Network (DAN) here. We have a 10 month old Doberman pup that we are trying to move from Cookeville TN to Houston TX. The boy is currently in boarding in Cookeville TN, but could arrange to transport him to another location in the area if required. We would like to move him as soon as possible and we have flexibililty for time and dates. This transport will obviously require a coordinated effort with a number of pilots. The boy weighs in at 73 pounds. As an added bonus – receiving and sending rescues are 501c3 which may provide you a tax write off opportunity.

Thanks for any help you can give this boy

Cathy Willis
Doberman Assistance Network
704 5164738
Last edited by cjhwillis on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ccameron

Re: 10 month old Doberman Cookeville TN to Houston TX

Post by ccameron » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:32 pm

Hi there,

I'd like to help. Memphis based pilot here. Perhaps I could pick up in Nashville or maybe Cookeville and ferry to Memphis or somewhere in Mississippi? Let me know if I can help.

Thanks,
Craig
901-219-8830

cjhwillis

Re: DONE 10 month old Doberman Cookeville TN to Houston TX

Post by cjhwillis » Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:24 pm

Just heard that Courage arrived safe and sound in Houston.

As usual I can’t thank you fly boys enough for your generosity with the giving of your time, dollars and expertise to help give a dog a chance at life. I realize flying isn’t cheap by any means and even a short trip pretty much takes up the whole day by the time you finally get back home. Your efforts and your willingness to help are so very much appreciated.

Cathy Willis
Doberman Assistance Network
www.dobermanassistance.org