3 beagles need a ride to their new life

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Molly Marx

3 beagles need a ride to their new life

Post by Molly Marx » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:13 pm

Number of animals being transported: 3
Breeds, weight, age: Beagles, 5 year old female about 25lbs, 2 five week old puppies around 5lbs
Health Condition:
Heart worm Status:
Vaccinations: The older dog has been vaccinated
Health Certificate:
Spay/Neutered:
Special needs:
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Polk County Humane Society
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Beagles and More Rescue
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Molly Marx [email protected] 816-517-4019
Are you a 501c3:
Additional Info/situation:
The older beagle is a basset mix. She is at Polk County Humane Society in Bollivar, Mo. The puppies where left on a doorstep.

Neal Lintecum

Re: 3 beagles need a ride to their new life

Post by Neal Lintecum » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:59 pm

I could do this Sunday morning. It would be helpful if the recieving party could pick them up at Lawrence. Can the dogs all go in the same crate? Please reply to [email protected] as it is hard for me to get on internet during work.
Neal Lintecum

ericlevy

Post by ericlevy » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:40 pm

I am also happy to assist, if something falls through. I can fly M17-MKC sat morning or anytime sunday. Let me know if you end up needing assistance. I can be reached at 913-271-1626.
Thanks,
Eric

Molly Marx

Post by Molly Marx » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:00 pm

Thank you both for responding so quickly. Anyday will work but saturday would be the best. The vet we use would be able to evaluate the two puppies. The puppies will have to be kept seperate from the older beagle. Her name is Sara. I can send emails to work it out. Thanks Neal for stepping up. Eric what would be your time frame look like?

ericlevy

Post by ericlevy » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:45 pm

Sorry for the co fusion, but I am thinking this might be better for Neal to do in Sunday now, because there us another pnp mission to IL that needs help and I helped line up a pilot for thr Chicago area for that one. Thus way we can rescue as many pups as possible. Would that work for everyone if Neal does this on Sunday? Thanks! Eric

Molly Marx

Post by Molly Marx » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:56 pm

Yes. I will get in touch with Neal. Thanks for getting everyone where they need to go.

Molly Marx

Post by Molly Marx » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:13 pm

All have found homes!