Transport Request - Bainbridge, GA to Tampa, FL

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Amybee

Transport Request - Bainbridge, GA to Tampa, FL

Post by Amybee » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:34 pm

Looking for help transporting two -- possibly four if there is room -- lab mixes from the animal shelter in Bainbridge, GA to lab rescues in Tampa, FL. Labs weight about 30, 40 and two are ~50 pounds.

Thanks for any assistance! :)

artsmonster

Re: Transport Request - Bainbridge, GA to Tampa, FL

Post by artsmonster » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:59 am

I am working on a transport from Bainbridge to FT. Laud on Sat, 22ed. No confirmation as yet, but can go to Tampa on the way back. I am picking up one 25 lb pup.

Art Dreyer
PA28R-200 "Tigger"
561-312-3423

CitrusCountyPilot

Post by CitrusCountyPilot » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:07 pm

Amybee wrote:Looking for help transporting two -- possibly four if there is room -- lab mixes from the animal shelter in Bainbridge, GA to lab rescues in Tampa, FL. Labs weight about 30, 40 and two are ~50 pounds.

Thanks for any assistance! :)

I will be glad to assist. I can handle two of the labs available this weekend

Amybee

Post by Amybee » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:46 am

THANKS SO MUCH! I have emailed you both to coordinate . . . :D

CitrusCountyPilot

Post by CitrusCountyPilot » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Amy, sent you an email, I understand the labs can be picked up Sunday and taken to Tampa Executive. I can pickup between 10 and 11 Sunday We might try and launch earlier if Saturday's afternoon storms in Florida are still pretty widespread so we get to Tampa maybe by 1, but I will let you know Saturday if thats what we need to do. If we are off the ground in GA by noon time, we should be at Tampa Executive around 2:30

Before I take off, I need the phone numbers of who we are picking the dogs up from and who we are delivering them too and need to talk with both. Please email me that info, thanks.

Amybee

Post by Amybee » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:43 pm

George (CitrusCountyPilot) helped transport two of the labs to Tampa. Thanks so much George!

We still have three more to get to Tampa, and Art Dreyer offered to help Friday, but the transport was canceled due to mechanical issues. A big thanks to Art, and we are still looking for help getting three labs out of the shelter and into rescue. Some even have families waiting to see them. :) Labs are about 30ish, 40ish and 50 pounds. Thanks for any assistance.

skyking
Zip Code: 33043
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KMTH
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by skyking » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:03 pm

Hi Amy,

I have a full plane on Thursday (Montgomery, AL - Tampa, FL) but will be making several trips over the next couple of weeks for the PNP5000. Call me and I can give you a better idea of my schedule.

Jeff
305-797-6356

Amybee

Post by Amybee » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:37 pm

Excellent. Will do.

artsmonster

Post by artsmonster » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:10 pm

Looks likw we're set for 930 in Bainbridge, and 1130 in Tampa. The reporter will not be there. See ya then. Art...

Art Dreyer
PA28R-200 "Tigger"
561-312-3423

Amybee

Post by Amybee » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:35 pm

This is complete! Thanks so much Art!!! :D