Need a ride for 2 pups from MA to NJ

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
DKraan

Need a ride for 2 pups from MA to NJ

Post by DKraan » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:54 pm

Number of animals being transported:2
Breeds, weight, age:miniature poodles, 20 & 25 lbs, 8 yrs
Health Condition: excellent
Heart worm Status: Neg
Vaccinations: current
Health Certificate: yes
Spay/Neutered: yes
Special needs: none
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: foster home of Bridges to Safety Animal Rescue in Mass.
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: approved adoptive home in NJ via Bridges to Safety Animal Rescue
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Donna Kraan
Are you a 501c3: yes
Additional Info/situation: We rescued this adorable pair of bonded brothers from the high kill facility in Manhattan. We brought them to a foster home in Mass, where they have been decompressing and getting well after the trauma of being dumped in a kill factory, after having lived pampered lives for the past 8 years. These boys have been through so much, and are the sweetest little boys you have ever met! We have a fantastic adoptive home for them who are anxiously awaiting their arrival in Newark, NJ. The smallest of the pair is very scared of car rides, so that, combined with the weather, is creating one heck of a time getting them to their forever home. We need help to get these boys home, where they can finally feel settled at last! Please help us!
Last edited by DKraan on Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

gwvallino
Zip Code: 19460
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KPTW
Distance willing to fly one way: 200

Re: Need a ride for 2 pups from MA to NJ

Post by gwvallino » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:15 am

Good morning, just wondering if the transport is a rush transport or is it something that can wait a few weeks. With this weather we are having its been tough to have the weather coincide with free time to fly. Currently Saturdays are the days I he available. Looking forward to hearing from you

Greg

DKraan

Post by DKraan » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:03 am

Hi Greg, thank you for responding! No, it's not a rush, though we sure would like to get them to their forever home as soon as we can. This weather, especially along the coast is playing havoc with that. :(

gwvallino
Zip Code: 19460
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KPTW
Distance willing to fly one way: 200

Post by gwvallino » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:08 pm

I agree the sooner the better ! I will keep you posted on my schedule.