DISABLED DOXIE MEMPHIS TN TO JACKSON MS 2/2~2/3

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
janet cryer anderson

DISABLED DOXIE MEMPHIS TN TO JACKSON MS 2/2~2/3

Post by janet cryer anderson » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:26 pm

Number of animals being transported:1
Breeds, weight, age:DOXIE/ 22 POUNDS / 5 YEARS
Health Condition:GOOD
Heart worm Status:NEG
Vaccinations:CURRENT
Health Certificate:IF NEEDED
Spay/Neutered:YES
Special needs: PEANUT IS PARALIZED IN HIS BACK LEGS HE HAS A CART BUT VERY EASY TO TRANSPORT
Name of Sending Rescue/PartiesCLARISSA COPE
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties:JANET CRYER ANDERSON
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum):JANET CRYER ANDERSON 326-763-2252 [email protected]
Are you a 501c3:no A SPECIAL NEEDS AND SENIOR SANCTUARY IN SAN ANGELO TEXAS (JANET'S ARK )
Additional Info/situation:PEANUT IS FLYING OUT OF KNOXVILLE TN THE 2ND OR 3RD OF FEBRUARY WE HAVE THE LEG OF THE FLIGHT COVERED TO MEMPHIS AND EVEN A OVERNIGHT FOSTER IF NEEDED I AM TRYING TO GET HIM AS CLOSE TOO US AS WE CAN . IF YOU CAN HELP WITH THIS LEG OF THE FLIGHT I WILL PUT YOU IN CONTACT WITH THE PILOT FLYING HIM FROM KNOXVILLE TO MEMPHIS AND GET THIS SET UP ~jANET
Attachments
peanut.jpg
PEANUT IN CHAIR.jpg
PEANUT IN CHAIR.jpg (30.39 KiB) Viewed 191 times
Last edited by janet cryer anderson on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PharmerPilot
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: M01
Distance willing to fly one way: 100

Re: DISABLED DOXIE MEMPHIS TN TO JACKSON MS 2/2~2/3

Post by PharmerPilot » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:18 pm

Janet,

I'm based in Memphis and if the weather is good (VFR only) I can fly on Sunday the 2nd. Is he ultimately going down to you in TX? I can fly him a bit farther than Jackson if that will help. I've done a few flights down to the Monroe/Alexandria, LA area from Memphis.

Chris

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:19 pm

Yes he is coming to me in Texas :) I have a Pilot based out of Houston who will pick him up in Lafayette LA for me then bring him on to us in San Angelo Tx he flies alot of furkids for us so the further we can get him the better and so far all the pilots are VFR so I am praying for great weather :) my number is 325-763-2252 Thanks Chris ~janet

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:26 am

not completed yet due to weather will mark done as soon as it is :) thanks ya'll