Wow, I am overwhelmed by the kindness of so many pilots! You guys/gals rock!!! : ) Here is where we stand:
- we still have 35 dogs and pups to get to NY week of Sept 12. Thanks, John, for your kind offer to move them now, I just can't get them all ready to go that quickly as they are coming from several different shelters.
- Nick has graciously offered to get them from VA to PA week of the PNP 5000, so we are now in need of a 2nd pilot who can get them to NY. We may have to do this over the course of a few trips as Nick's plane won't hold 17-18 dogs and pups, but he is willing to work w/a 2nd pilot who can help. 1st destination is still Long Island, 2nd destination may or may not be Ithaca, but if not, somewhere near there.
Please let me know asap if you can fly these great dogs and pups from PA to NY week of the 12th, probably mid week or end of week.